Looking Dating

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MNSSBBWpearseeker

This man seeking a large heavy fat sweat lady
Yes, I get that too. have you been contacted by female military women? Not even BBW, but very attractive in a mainstream sense. Saying they are getting discharged, want to settle down etc. Letters so smooth they seem like they are fabricated? Seems to be a scam in there somewhere. The first one I received, we volleyed back and forth until it was time for me to demonstrate my committment by sending money or buying her things. Then I ran and hid and blocked her.

Yes, I get that too. have you been contacted by female military women? Not even BBW, but very attractive in a mainstream sense. Saying they are getting discharged, want to settle down etc. Letters so smooth they seem like they are fabricated? Seems to be a scam in there somewhere. The first one I received, we volleyed back and forth until it was time for me to demonstrate my committment by sending money or buying her things. Then I ran and hid and blocked her.
She wrote me today! She tried to tell me about secrets, but I don't have any interest on her.

I'm a FA for real. I'm attracted to real large women.