DazzAnn's excursion to the World of Art

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SiZe DoEs mAtTeR!

I learned it the hard way yesterday- size does matter. Here is what happened: I ruined my best drawing pencil by inserting a 0.7 mm refill pencil lead into a 0.5 am pencil. It all got stuck and while trying to fix it I destroyed it completely. 🙄🙄🙄

Anyway, I could finish my drawing.
This time focussing on drawing face.
I think I'm getting better... Am I?!
20220117_002827.jpg

SiZe DoEs mAtTeR!

I learned it the hard way yesterday- size does matter. Here is what happened: I ruined my best drawing pencil by inserting a 0.7 mm refill pencil lead into a 0.5 am pencil. It all got stuck and while trying to fix it I destroyed it completely. 🙄🙄🙄

Anyway, I could finish my drawing.
This time focussing on drawing face.
I think I'm getting better... Am I?!
View attachment 147578
It happened to me once!

Fantastic artwork!

I love the sense of motion in this one, and how you catch the way that fat bodies move and position themselves!
@Tad - thank you for you lovely words.

Regarding the motion - my next project will be a lady moving, jumping, dancing (I don't know yet) under water. Not sure if I will be able to catch that motion though.
But I'll try my best ;)

@Tad - thank you for you lovely words.

Regarding the motion - my next project will be a lady moving, jumping, dancing (I don't know yet) under water. Not sure if I will be able to catch that motion though.
But I'll try my best ;)
We are lighter in the water. A big belly hangs in the air but floats in the water. This can be beautiful to see.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
But I'll try my best ;)
Sounds like a great challenge for pushing yourself! I hope you have fun with it :)