DazzAnn's excursion to the World of Art

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SiZe DoEs mAtTeR!

I learned it the hard way yesterday- size does matter. Here is what happened: I ruined my best drawing pencil by inserting a 0.7 mm refill pencil lead into a 0.5 am pencil. It all got stuck and while trying to fix it I destroyed it completely. 🙄🙄🙄

Anyway, I could finish my drawing.
This time focussing on drawing face.
I think I'm getting better... Am I?!
20220117_002827.jpg

SiZe DoEs mAtTeR!

I learned it the hard way yesterday- size does matter. Here is what happened: I ruined my best drawing pencil by inserting a 0.7 mm refill pencil lead into a 0.5 am pencil. It all got stuck and while trying to fix it I destroyed it completely. 🙄🙄🙄

Anyway, I could finish my drawing.
This time focussing on drawing face.
I think I'm getting better... Am I?!
View attachment 147578
It happened to me once!

Fantastic artwork!

I love the sense of motion in this one, and how you catch the way that fat bodies move and position themselves!
@Tad - thank you for you lovely words.

Regarding the motion - my next project will be a lady moving, jumping, dancing (I don't know yet) under water. Not sure if I will be able to catch that motion though.
But I'll try my best ;)

@Tad - thank you for you lovely words.

Regarding the motion - my next project will be a lady moving, jumping, dancing (I don't know yet) under water. Not sure if I will be able to catch that motion though.
But I'll try my best ;)
We are lighter in the water. A big belly hangs in the air but floats in the water. This can be beautiful to see.