DazzAnn's excursion to the World of Art

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Shotha

DM Supporter
My newest drawings I made for a 2021 calendar as a gift for a friend.

Do you have any favorite month/animal?

View attachment 138876View attachment 138877
What's my favourite animal? I love them all.
I like the bear cub and the panda most, because they're so cute.
I'm pleased to see the ladybird for June, the month of my birth. We don't often see the brightly coloured ladybirds in New Zealand and I miss them.
I'm pleased to see that you included such a humble creature as a worm.
I have to love the reindeer, as I'm an official Santa Claus.
And I like the crab, because I love going to the beach.
And I love the hippopotamus, because they're so big.
And I like the multilingualism. It helps to create polyglots.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Yo are so wonderful at illustration, Anna. Have you ever considered a career on that field?
@Colonial Warrior : thank you very much!

Well, I have heard that question a few times now. At the moment I don't see a career in that field.
Drawing - it is just for fun. As I mentioned earlier here in this thread there are little stories behind the drawings, mainly those with animals. Like little secrets, shared between two people.

I work on them whenever I have time to do it and when I am in the right mood. Turning it into a regular job or any other commitment - it doesn't seem right to me. (at least not now, but who knows)

I think the drawings would lose their personal note, their spirit.
I enjoy being creative- that is what counts for me.

Colonial Warrior

@Colonial Warrior : thank you very much!

Well, I have heard that question a few times now. At the moment I don't see a career in that field.
Drawing - it is just for fun. As I mentioned earlier here in this thread there are little stories behind the drawings, mainly those with animals. Like little secrets, shared between two people.

I work on them whenever I have time to do it and when I am in the right mood. Turning it into a regular job or any other commitment - it doesn't seem right to me. (at least not now, but who knows)

I think the drawings would lose their personal note, their spirit.
I enjoy being creative- that is what counts for me.
You are welcome, Anna!

I also draw just for fun and for expressing what I found beautiful. I have not officially posted something yet but I will have to practice more.

I used to have an interest in comic books but I don't want to draw anything I don't feel comfortable with. No interest in drawing or writing by commission. Just what moves me.

I thought your artwork may fit very well on children's books!

Latest posts