• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dealing in Pounds by kosen (Stuffing, ~Sex, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosen

~BBW/~BHM ,Stuffing, ~Sex, ~~WG - Johnny makes a deal with his girlfriend and quickly finds himself in over his head.

[Author's Note: Shania, Johnny, and Lenny are all characters from a video game called Shadow Hearts: From the New World. Nautilus owns them, not me.

Dealing in Pounds
by kosen

My name is Johnny - some of you may know Shania, Lenny and I from the video game Shadow Hearts. But the vacatopn story beginning with the italicized thoughts running through my mind below were never coded or dreamed of by the programmers at Nautilus. I guarantee it!

"Shania is crazy. She's kneeling under the table, sucking me off as chocolate crumbs fall in her light blonde hair. All of this was her idea. I'm crazy for making that deal with her, and my bloated stomach scolds me, sticking out over her head. None of my shirts can go over it anymore, so I can't leave the house--just think of the stir it would cause. I've thought of nicking one of Lenny's shirts, but that would be a tent on me, since he's so much taller.

"Oh, man, yeah Lenny! I'm not even sure which of us would be more mortified if he walked in right now. I don't think he'd even understand what's going on. It's just past noon, but I've already eaten enough food for five meals, and now I'm eating a three-layer chocolate cake. Crazy. My stomach is so full I can hardly breathe. So why am I still shoveling cake in my mouth? I'll never finish it all.

"Shania's tongue stops moving. She can't hear me eating anymore; I've speared a chunk on my fork, but moving it from my plate to my mouth seems like such a chore and there's no way I can swallow it down and finding room in my stomach? Ha! It'd take a Hercules to compact the food already swelling my stomach.

"Cold air hits my dick as she pulls away. I stuff the piece of cake in, then another. 1, 2, 3, 4. My stomach feels like it's going to burst and when her hot mouth closes around my penis again, I think I might explode down there too. I keep gorging myself to keep her there. As bad as it hurts, the pleasure is greater. "

This is not what I'd imagined a three week vacation with Shania would be like.

I admit, I'd probably been a little overhasty. I'd just turned 18 and since I had long been an adult in practically every other way, I was eager to have adult relationships with my girlfriend. Shania had said she loved me, but never tried to initiate anything physical. I told myself it was probably because she was five years older than me--maybe she thought she'd be taking advantage of me. But all along, I was worried she found me immature and was just waiting, comfortably living off my money, until something or someone better came along. Anyone with a brain knows Shania could have any man she wanted with her bombshell body and cunning mind.

So I'd kind of hinted by talking about all the different things I could do legally now that I was 18, and Shania had easily picked up on where I was headed. She'd teased me a little, asking me if I could actually do the deed with Lenny's room just under mine. She had a point: Lenny was technically my servant, but he'd been more of a father figure ever since I lost my dad at the age of 13. Even the thought of Lenny hearing us made me turn a furious red.

Seeing my embarrassment, Shania admitted that she wouldn't be able to enjoy herself either. She had a fantasy she wanted to play out with me, but Lenny would think her strange if he knew anything about it. I would think it strange if she told me.

I was so insecure that I could hardly believe she had fantasies about me. I quickly reassured her that I would never, ever think her strange and if she was really that worried about Lenny finding out, well, I'd find some errand for him that'd take him away for the night. I hadn't bothered to ask what exactly her fantasy was.

And she hadn't bothered telling me. The day Lenny left for Illinois to check out a promising opportunity for my father's company, she didn't say anything out of the ordinary until just before dinnertime, when she suggested we have a special dinner to prepare for a special night.

You probably already can guess how enthusiastic my answer was, and I just got even more excited when she dressed for dinner in a cream silk cocktail dress that plunged deep, showing off her ample breasts. We went to the restaurant and Shania requested a table in the corner. When we were seated, Shania whispered a question to the waiter, who answered too quietly for me to hear him. I ordered the chicken royale with salad; I missed Shania's order, but the odd look the waiter gave her was impossible not to see.

"What was that for?" I asked her.

"Who knows?" she said.

When my salad and her soup came, she palmed her bowl off on me, saying it wasn't to her liking. I couldn't understand why; it had a rich creamy flavor, and I quickly finished it off as she picked at my salad.

"You've got an appetite, don't you?" she said, watching me eat. "You could probably eat both our meals."

"Yeah, right," I said.

She leaned forward and her breasts presented themselves invitingly. "I'm sure you can. It's a special dinner, after all." She sat back in her chair. "Do it, if you really want to get in bed with me tonight."

I could tell right away she wasn't joking. What I couldn't tell was why she was doing this. Was this some sort of test to see just how much I'd do for her? Or maybe this was her fantasy, to order me around.

"You're not going to be happy if you go hungry," I said, grinning. Sure, I'd be stuffed, but what did that matter?

My confidence vanished when our meals came. The bowl that had just been placed in front of Shania was large and filled to the brim with pasta swimming in a cheese sauce, littered with pieces of shrimp. It probably served three people. "Okay, let's call it off. That must be the biggest thing on the menu!"

"It is," she said. "But I'm not changing my mind."

I looked at the huge bowl, and then at her smirk. She must've asked the waiter what the biggest thing they served was and then ordered it.

"Give me that," I said. It was obvious she didn't think I could eat both meals, and I was steamed that she'd pull something like this now. Shania had always loved to tease, but enough was enough!

She pushed the bowl towards me and I twisted my fork around inside, gathering as much pasta as I could. I opened my mouth wide and crammed the forkful inside, chewing laboriously before I swallowed. Shania watched my Adam's apple bulge out as all that creamy food slid down my throat.

"It's a start," she admitted.

I ate as fast as I could, figuring that I would stand a better chance of getting it all down if my stomach didn't had time to protest. But halfway through I absolutely had to stop and take a drink of my water. As I leaned back in my seat I groaned. My stomach was full, there was no doubting that. My belt felt a little tight and I was starting to get drowsy.

Shania watched me as I relaxed in my chair, still slowly eating the salad I had ordered. "I didn't realize it was your bedtime, Johnny."

"Shut up," I grumbled, taking a glance at the bowl again. I was halfway done--so I could certainly get through the rest, right?

I picked up my fork and resumed eating, but this time, my bites were both smaller and slower. Though the pasta and shrimp had been delicious at the beginning, they were now tasteless to me. The only reason to keep eating was to get Shania back for her trick and make her keep her word.

After five bites, I was breathing hard and reached under the table to undo my belt, but I fumbled with the buckle. Shania must have heard it, but surprisingly, mercifully, she said nothing as I gave myself new room to breathe and went back to eating.

Lenny would've told me this was stupid. I was making myself sick and I knew it, but I could see the bottom of the bowl and there was no way I'd back out now. All I needed was to take a five-second break, and I leaned back to rest...but I felt disoriented when my eyes opened again and I realized I'd drowsed off.

Shania had finished the salad and was examining the nearly-demolished bowl. Less than ten bites left...I seized the bowl and, as she watched, shoveled and scraped every last bit into my mouth.

"There," I said as I set it back down, ignoring my aching stomach.

She smiled. "Good. Now all you have to do is finish your chicken," and she pushed the forgotten dish of chicken royale forward, "and we can go home to have some fun."

I groaned. At this point, having "fun" didn't sound appealing in the least.

"How about I take a rain check on that?" I asked.

"Finish your dinner."

I looked at the plate, wondering. Compared to the bowl, it was so little. I'd thought I wouldn't be able to eat the bowl, but I had, so even though I thought I could never, ever, possibly eat that plate of chicken and rice, maybe...

My stomach roiled and I shoved the thought out of my mind, focusing on keeping the food already in me down.

"I give up," I muttered. "You win."

"Guess I do." She took back the plate and started cutting the chicken into small pieces. My eyes closed again and I drifted off. She woke me with a tap on the arm and then walked out of the restaurant, leaving me to ask for the check and then struggle out of my seat with my overstuffed belly and open belt. Though most people were absorbed in their food and companions, I caught a few stares. By the time I got out of the restaurant, I was crosser than ever, knowing Shania had made a fool of me.

When I saw that she'd gotten a taxi already, I wondered if I should catch another. I didn't want to have to stand any longer than necessary, though, so I ended up getting in and trying to ignore the bumpy ride. That wasn't really possible though.

I caught Shania's eyes on my protruding belly and scowled, turning away as far as I could without agitating my stomach. She'd just say something snide if I talked to her, anyways.

When we got home, she went to her own room and I went to mine. I breathed a sigh of relief as I unbuttoned my pants, then lay on the bed, too drowsy to feel concerned about sleeping in my clothes. My eyes closed.

They opened when I realized someone was on top of me.

"What are you doing, Shania?" I asked--and froze when she bent down to kiss my face, her breasts resting on my chest. Time had passed and the room was now completely dark, but I could tell from the heat pouring through my shirt that she was nude.

"Rewarding you," she said, amused. "About time you woke up."

"B-but, wait a second," I said and winced when I heard the stutter. "I didn't finish the food."

"Oh, I know," she said, "but you tried so hard. It wouldn't be fair to ignore all that effort, would it?"

Despite the darkness, she had no trouble unbuttoning my shirt and she trailed her finger down my chest. When she reached my belly, still swollen and sore, her touch disappeared for a second--then came back with a cruel poke that made me yelp. She laughed. "Oh, Johnny, it can't be that bad."

She reached down and her hands started roaming around my crotch, searching for the pants zipper.

"I'm so full, Shania, I swear, I feel like I can't move a muscle--" I gasped when she yanked down both my pants and underwear. My penis was already stiff and erect, and she chuckled as her hand wrapped around it.

"Seems like this muscle's working just fine."

After I finally come in her mouth, unable to resist her teasing tongue, Shania crawls out from under the table to survey the damage.

"Is that all?" she says. "You ate more than that yesterday."

"Wait until dinnertime," I tell her, rubbing my stomach. Oh man, it's so big. Most of the size is the food crammed in, but even empty it pooches out with the layer of fat that's buried my six-pack. I have to suck my gut in to button my loosest jeans up now--not that those stay on long with Shania around. Will Lenny even recognize me when he gets home? He's supposed to be back tomorrow, and despite all the pleasure Shania's given me I'm almost desperate for him to return and end this insanity.

Insanity like the look she's giving me: it says you can eat this but I didn't even get through a third of the cake and I can't eat another bite. Like how she perches on my lap, ignoring my pained grunt, and presses up against my ballooned stomach and starts rubbing it. Like how she talks to it, telling it what a selfish boy I am for making it stay so small and all it really wants is some chocolate cake and maybe later a sundae, topped with hot fudge...

Like how I'm suddenly salivating, listening to Shania talk this way, and I reach past her to grab a fistful of cake. Forget the fork. My stomach doesn't want etiquette.

I don't remember when I fell asleep that night. I hope I didn't fall asleep on Shania; she says I didn't, but maybe she's just saying that.

All I know is that when I woke up, I was completely bewildered. Had I really just had sex for the first time? By the time I'd finished using the toilet I'd convinced myself that I'd only dreamed it. I must have looked so pathetic last night, sweaty and red-faced from eating so much, my stomach creeping out under my shirt...Shania prized strength, she wouldn't want someone who looked like a pig.

But then I looked in the mirror and saw the marks on my neck. I remembered the bites, the kisses...could we have really...

I knew it was true when Shania kissed me on the cheek as I sat in the living room reading.

"Ready to do it again?" she asked.

I wasn't, but I didn't tell her that; instead I kissed her back and eagerly mounted her when she laid back. In the daylight, though, there was none of the dreamy quality the act had possessed last night; instead I was acutely aware of my inexperience and too nervous to enjoy myself. It was obvious when we were done that Shania wasn't exactly pleased either.

"Sorry," I moaned. "I must have been even worse last night..."

She ignored me and pulled on her jeans and shirt--not bothering with bra or underwear--and then left. I stewed in my misery for a while, wondering why I'd sent Lenny away for three weeks just to have sex with her.

My angst was replaced by disbelief when Shania came home. She'd brought back two bags full of baked goods and she dropped both on the table in front of me. "Time to eat."

I was kind of hungry, since I hadn't eaten since last night, but at the same time, two bags of food? Why had she gotten so much, especially when Lenny had fully stocked the kitchen before leaving? I didn't make a move, thinking.

Thinking too much for Shania's liking. She raised me off the couch and then pushed me onto the floor with her strong arms. I could have resisted, but I didn't. I wanted to know what she was planning, and a physical display might make things clearer.

And oh, did it. She knelt with her legs on either side of me and straddled my stomach, her firm round butt just an inch clear of actually resting on it. "I said eat, little boy." Her large breasts pressed against the fabric of her shirt, filling my view, as she leaned over me and placed a powdered doughnut at my lips.

I opened my mouth and bit into the doughnut, which was filled with cream. It took only four bites, but before I even swallowed it down she was holding another at my mouth.

"How much--" Shania cut me off by cramming the entire doughnut into my mouth. Jelly this time.

"No talking," she said with a wicked smile. "But to answer your question: as much as I decide."

By the fourth doughnut, I was chewing and swallowing more slowly as the novelty of the taste wore off, and I ate the fifth only because I wanted to see how far Shania was going to take this. At six doughnuts, my stomach had reached an uncomfortable fullness, and I shook my head at the seventh.

"No more," I said.

"No talking," she reminded me, and sat on my stomach. I groaned at the pain it caused and she once more stuffed my mouth with doughnut. As I chewed, she raised herself off me.

Each time I protested at the sugary treats she sat down, only raising herself when I ate once again. While I was busy chewing the tenth doughnut, eating slow to give my stomach some time to recover, she got bored and picked out another powdered doughnut. This one was for herself. She tore into it with two quick bites and then pushed the remaining third into her mouth with one finger.

She licked her lips; then, after making me take in the last doughnut in the dozen, she bent down and licked my mouth and cheeks, smeared with powdered sugar, cream, and jelly, as if she were a cat lapping up milk. She paused at my lips and kissed me, her tongue sneaking through my parted lips to explore the inside of my mouth. "Mm," I moaned.

She smirked when she broke off the kiss. "Still hungry?"

By that point my stomach was sore enough that I never even wanted to think of food again, but I knew I wouldn't be able to refuse Shania and accepted the eclair she handed me without arguing. Six more tiny, tummy-torturing eclairs passed my lips before she stopped feeding me and placed her hands on my stomach, now bulging against her crotch. She lowered herself just a tiny bit and I gasped for air. Even a fraction of her weight was more pressure than I could handle now.

"You're so full," she marveled as she fondled my stuffed gut, ignoring my obvious discomfort. "Like a balloon. Will you pop?"

"Don't--you--dare," I panted.

She smiled. "I won't punish you. Not when you've been such a good boy. You've done everything I asked you to, so it's time for your reward."

She eased herself off my stomach and scooted down, her hand slipping in my boxers to stroke my flaccid dick. It stiffened the second she scraped it oh-so-lightly with her fingernail.

"Good boy," she crooned. "Grow nice and big for me."

I started feeling lightheaded as she continued to stroke me and my body responded to her, all the blood rushing to my torso for either my stomach or my growing penis. My stomach ached each time my hips bucked, but I couldn't stop myself. I was already moaning, telling her to hurry up, when she unbuttoned and pulled down her jeans with her free hand. She stopped touching me to spread herself open for me. She was already slick with anticipation inside, and as I entered her my hips started jerking again. I knew I couldn't last long.

"You were--ah--better last night," she told me as I thrusted, moving both our bodies, making her breasts jiggle wildly.

"You ate so much, I couldn't believe--so big, so round, so, oh god--" I could hear her but was hardly listening, focused instead on the pressure building inside me.

Afterwards, we laid down together on the floor. I was too tired to get up, and Shania stroked my swollen belly until I fell asleep.

"Too much," I tell Shania through a mouthful of cake. I shouldn't have bothered, because I know what her reaction will be.

Sure enough, she's furrowing her brow.

"You can eat this," she says. "I know when you've had enough, and you've still got room in there, porky." But it looks like I've gotten a small reprieve. She gets up from her seat on the couch, where she's been coaxing pieces of the giant cake down my throat for the last half-hour, and walks to the kitchen. There's no wall between the two rooms, and I enjoy watching her walk, the way her butt shakes and her breasts swing when she goes without a bra, as she's done so often in the past three weeks.

I might just be imagining it, but I don't think so. I'm pretty sure her breasts are straining her shirts more than they used to and her fine ass is stretching her shorts to the limit. For the last three weeks the house has been filled with fattening foods, all marked for my consumption--but Shania's got to eat too. A doughnut as she feeds me the remainder of the dozen, three eclairs as she waits for me to wake up from an eating-induced stupor, the leftovers of my stuffing sessions, they all add up. My three week orgy of food and sex has left a few more pounds on her as well, and her love for wearing tight, revealing clothes makes even the smallest gain noticeable.

She'll lose the weight as soon as Lenny comes home. She'll go back to her regular exercise routine and the pounds will melt right off, I know that. But that doesn't stop me from enjoying how she raises the gallon of whole milk to her lips and guzzles it down. Her chest heaves as she keeps breathing through her nose, stretching her shirt out, and I pretend that the milk is instantly fattening her breasts, about to make the fabric tear any second.

But the shirt doesn't snap and soon enough she's bringing over the gallon of milk, still three-quarters full. She makes me drink three big gulps, chug chug chug, before she rests it on the table and turns her attention back to the cake. The big chocolate cake. Shania is always focused, and sometimes it's kind of scary how intense she can be. Because I know she intends to get that cake in my stomach and no amount of complaining is going to dissuade her, as hard as I try.

"I've already had five pancakes," I remind her. "Three muffins, two cheeseburgers, a milkshake--"

"I know, Johnny, I know," she interrupts. She starts kneading my stomach, trying to make room for the cake. Fat chance of that happening. Instead it feels so good that I'm starting to get sleepy.

"And you've been a very, very good boy. But this cake is special. You have to eat it. All of it." She pauses in her massaging to cut another slice and hold it to my mouth. There's a little less than half of the cake left, but I'm already drifting asleep, even as I chew this new slice in my mouth, I'm already sliding...

Latest posts

Back