• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Debbie vs Laurie: Massive MILF Battle , by Mollycoddles

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollycoddles

[ Author's Note: Hi! This is a story that I wrote a little while ago, but I really liked how it came out so I thought I'd also share it here: It's a cross-over story about two massively pneumatic, massively egocentric women having a battle of wills, featuring characters from my own Alice series and Samster2's (http://samster2.deviantart.com/) Debbie Hill series -- as well as a character by Vader7476 (http://vader7476.deviantart.com/). Please let me know any feedback!
If you like it, remember that you can see more of my writing at my Deviantart (http://mcoddles.deviantart.com/) or even more by supporting me on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/mollycoddles?ty=h). Also, check out this new collaboration I did with the artist Jelliroll (http://jelliroll.deviantart.com/) : http://www.e-junkie.com/281927/product/508407.php#Jelliroll+and+MCoddles+#1+-+Pork+Barrel+Politics

]

Debbie vs Laurie: Massive MILF Battle
by mollycoddles

Debbie Hill liked what she saw. The woman who stared back at her from the mirror may have been plump (okay, downright fat), but she was still drop dead sexy. Although in her mid 40s, Debbie barely looked a day over 30. A few trips to the plastic surgeon over the years ensured that she still had the same smooth skin and perfect smile, and her golden blonde hair was still as lustrous as ever. Debbie wasn’t one to shy away from artificial treatments as long as they kept her looking good, as evidenced by her ample breast implants, but she had a high maintenance hot fat wife look that still made men drool.

Once a curvy cutie, easy living and an insatiable sweet tooth had ballooned Debbie into a massive, pneumatic MILF.

When she was younger, Debbie had some trouble adjusting to her gradually swelling figure. A former high school beauty queen and professional cheerleader, she was classically curvaceous in her youth. But after she married her husband Hank and his third string Dallas Cowboys career ended, Debbie had settled into the small town of Burnett, Texas where Hank ran the Chevrolet dealership and she was mother to four daughters. It was no surprise that she no longer had the same slender build, but her expanding waistline didn’t make her any less gorgeous – especially since it was accompanied by a full, voluptuous bosom and a big, round booty.

“Who’re these friends of yours again?” asked Debbie, examining herself in the hotel bathroom mirror.

Her husband Hank walked into the bathroom adjusting his tie.
“Frank and Laurie. They live in California, around San Francisco, I think.”
Debbie rolled her eyes. Californians never seemed to fit into the Texas culture when they came out here, and San Franciscans least of all. But before starting his own business, Hank had been a college football star, playing for the Texas Tech Red Raiders. Frank had played alongside him, and apparently they’d become good friends over their four years together. Now Frank and his wife were here in Lubbock attending the same college reunion as the Hills, and the two old friends were eager to catch up.
Debbie had never met Frank or his wife Laurie, but she imagined she’d be spending the night entertaining a pair of tofu-munching hippies who probably arrived to the event in an old VW bus powered by rainbows. Debbie remembered that old burn-out her fitness freak mother was dating. Last time she saw him he lectured her for hours about all the poisons in the modern American diet and how much healthier we would all be if we turned to natural, organic foods. Debbie was a hopeless junk food junkie, so she didn’t appreciate that at all.

Debbie carefully stood up, wobbling just a little unsteadily. She had to move slowly due to the tightness of her dress. Debbie had grown comfortable in her plush body, but tonight she felt like she needed just a little confidence boost. Under her creamy pink dress, Debbie wore a heavy duty Spanx girdle that helped to restrain her explosive curves and firm up her plump bottom. It was under a lot of pressure but she was willing to take the risk.

Hank looked his wife over. “Damn, Squeezy,” he said, using his old pet name for her. “You look stunning.”

“Oh stop it, Hank, you’re too much,” said Debbie but she giggled in spite of herself. She did love it when Hank praised her. “You ever met this wife of his?”

“No, but Frank sure talked about her a lot back in the day. They were high school sweethearts, you know.”

“Aw, how sweet.” Debbie smiled. The thought of a couple being together since high school was pretty adorable and made the blonde bombshell want to melt. But she was still skeptical that she would have much in common with some twig from the left coast.

“Frank started his own construction company after school and he does pretty well for himself now. Laurie’s a lawyer out there.”

“Hmm.” Debbie wasn’t sure about that at all. A California lawyer sounded kind of snotty. Since graduating college Debbie's focus had been her kids. In her little dream world she'd have been a stay at home mom but with expensive tastes she'd taken a part time job at Bank of Texas in Burnett. With her two eldest now sixteen and eighteen she'd taken full time hours and been promoted to Assistant Manager. Not exactly a lawyer but Debbie figured she could hold her own with any California airhead. Hank had mentioned that, even after marriage, Laurie had retained her maiden name and still practiced law under it at Belmontes & Singh LLC. If some skinny bitch gave her any guff, Debbie was quite prepared to kick her scrawny ass all the way back to California. But, she reminded herself, she’d promised Hank to be on good behavior tonight.

Laurie stared out the car window, watching the scrubby west Texas landscape roll past. It wasn’t all that different from her familiar surroundings in California, where she usually saw dry brown Oak chaparral when she looked outside. Then they passed by a billboard advertising a local megachurch – “Where will you spend eternity?? Lubbock First Baptist Church. 1458 Canton Ave. Come, Be Saved!” – and Laurie remembered that she wasn’t (figuratively speaking) in Kansas anymore.

Like Debbie, Laurie had a few nips and tucks over the years that helped her to keep her youthful appearance. But despite multiple liposuction operations, Laurie was still massively fat. Maybe if she changed her eating habits, she wouldn’t need to have excess adipose sucked out of her belly and thighs every few years, but Laurie was never one to deny herself. Unlike Debbie, though, Laurie’s enormous bosom was all natural, held in place by a monster bustier. Laurie had also finally started to gray, but the vain vixen dyed for hair to keep her exotic raven-tressed look of her youth.

“Why haven’t I ever met this friend of yours, Frank?” asked Laurie.

“Well, it’s not like we get out to Texas very often,” said Frank, keeping his eyes on the road. It wasn’t easy. Laurie was also a master of the well-maintained sexy fat look, so his eyes kept straying unbidden to soak up her wide sexy body poured into her little black cocktail dress. It was short enough that Frank could almost see up her entire thigh and Laurie’s hefty hooters threatened to surge out of the top every time that she inhaled. Under Laurie’s black dress, a straining Spanx girdle helped to keep her own billowing curves in check.

“And what am I supposed to do while you’re both reminiscing about your glory days?”

“That’s why Hank’s bringing his wife too. I’ll bet that you and Debbie hit off great.”

Laurie snorted. Back in California, she was a highly feared bulldog of an attorney. What could she possibly have to say to some bimbo Texan wifey?

“You too, Maddie, I’m sure you’ll have plenty of fun there.”

The motion of the car was slowly lulling the young blonde woman in the back seat to sleep, but she perked up when Frank addressed her. Maddie had worked in Laurie’s firm for several years now, becoming Laurie’s trusted assistant as well as close friend. Maddie was more than that, though. Since she’d caught Frank and Laurie in flagrante delicto in Laurie’s office once, she had also become the third leg in their occasional threesomes.

“Yes, Mr. Montagna.”

“You know, you CAN call me Frank.”

“No, don’t encourage her,” interrupted Laurie, “You have to maintain an image while we’re in public.” She twisted around in her seat to address Maddie. “Remember, Maddie, I don’t want you being too familiar. It’s Mr. Montagna tonight, okay? We want to make sure these Hills know we’re not just some yahoos from the stix like they are.”

“Yes, Mrs. Belmontes.”

“Good girl.”

“They’re not yahoos from the stix,” said Frank, “Burnett is bigger than, well, some places, you know. Hank runs one of the biggest auto dealers there.”

“And just what does this Debbie woman do?”

“She's an assistant manager or something at Bank of Texas.”

"Really! Wow! So the Fed call her up for advice on how to handle Wall Street?"

"Laurie," gasped Frank.

“Just what I want to do on my vacation, make small talk with some Texas hillbilly,” sniffed Laurie. Frank was here to meet old friends, but Laurie was just tagging along for a change of scenery and to be close to her husband. She rifled through to purse to find her make-up kit.

“I don’t know, Laurie, you might have something in common. They say Hank’s wife used to be a cheerleader too. Maybe you guys could compare notes.”

Laurie flipped open her pocket mirror and carefully examined her reflection. Perfect, every last detail was in place. She grinned widely to look at her perfect white teeth.

“A cheerleader, huh?”

“Yeah, Hank mentioned she was pretty serious.” Frank grinned. “Remember when you could still do cartwheels?”

“What do you mean ‘remember when?’ I can still do cartwheels.”

Frank laughed. “Laurie, if you tried to do a cartwheel, you’d knock yourself out with your boobs. And that’s just if you’re lucky.”

Laurie couldn’t help but giggle. “Oh Frank, you jerk.”

She puckered her lips and reapplied her lip gloss.

“Laurie. You will play nice. For my sake, babe?”

He squeezed her hand. Laurie smiled back at him.

“Okay. For your sake, fatass.”

“Maddie, you gonna keep my baby in line tonight?”

“Yes, Mr. Montagna.”

The reunion was being held in the main conference room of the Marriott Inn, a luxury hotel. It was already crowded by the time that Hank and Debbie made their way downstairs, a large mob gathered around the bar and caterers scurrying back and forth from the kitchen bearing trays of finger foods. Smaller knots of old classmates had already broken off to congregate in the hallways and in some of the smaller adjacent conference suites to talk in private. Debbie tummy grumbled inside its tight Spanx prison, so she was happy to see that at least this event had food.

“Bruschetta?” asked a waiter, presenting a tray of little toast slices.

“Please,” said Debbie, plucking a bruschetta and popping it into her mouth.

“There they are! Frank!” Hank waved at someone across the room, dashing off to get their attention.

Like Hank, Frank was a solidly built former athlete. But where Hank still managed to keep in shape, Frank was quite a bit heftier, much of his former muscle now turned to flab, with a large gut and sagging love handles. Still, his full head of hair, only lightly tinged with gray, gave him a powerful, regal look equal to Hank’s.

Laurie, meanwhile, was huge. The raven-haired beauty looked mature but still positively milfy packed into a sparkling, strapless black cocktail dress. Even at her vast size, Laurie’s bust dominated her figure, her breasts sloshing over her dress cups as she wiggled toward her hosts.
Behind the power couple stood a younger woman, a plump blonde in her late-20s in a green figure-hugging dress. Not even the extra frill around the mid-section could disguise that this woman had gained weight recently; the dress was snug enough around her middle that you could see the slight indent of her navel. Still, she looked positively svelte standing next to Frank and Laurie.

“Frank! It’s you!”

“Hank! Son of a gun, you haven’t changed a bit!”

The two men went into a vigorous handshake that soon turned into a bear hug. When they released, Frank pointed to his wife next to him.

“Hank, I want you to meet my wife Laurie.”

Laurie nodded, smiling a tight-lipped smile.

“Laurie! Frank’s told me so much about you.” Frank had often talked about his girlfriend back home during college, regaling Hank with stories about her many exciting qualities. Not the least of which was her knock-out figure. Hank remembered now that Frank had always described Laurie as pretty full-figured, but it looked like middle age spread had helped her blimp into a genuine hefty hottie.

“And this is Maddie, Laurie’s personal assistant.”

“Charmed.” Hank leaned forward to shake Maddie’s hand.

“I want to introduce you all to my wife Debbie.”

Still chatting amiably, Hank led his guests over to the bar, where Debbie was finishing off her bruschetta and wiping some crumbs from her cleavage.

“Debbie, honey, come meet Frank and Laurie and this is their friend Maddie.”

Debbie turned and her eyes fell on Laurie. She worked hard to hide her surprise; this was not what she had expected at all! Sure, Frank looked about what she expected – he had that same amiable ex-jock look that she recognized in her own husband. But Laurie didn’t look anything like the California floozy that she’d imagined. Instead, she was a mega-mammaried blimp that rivaled Debbie in size.

“I’m so glad to meet you both,” said Debbie. Her smile didn’t falter for a moment. She had trained to always be a perfect southern hostess, so she knew better than to let her guests know how she really felt. She wanted them to feel perfectly at home.

Laurie, meanwhile, was not nearly so delicate. Her face betrayed her shock. When she was younger, Laurie would have dismissed Debbie as a fat pig and felt nothing but contempt for a woman who let herself go like that. But now that she was older, Laurie actually felt a sharp pang of jealousy looking at this blonde bombshell. Debbie pulled off the hot fat look perfectly, maybe even better than Laurie did. Shit, I thought she’d be some frumpy housewife. Laurie and Frank had a solid, loving marriage, but that hadn’t tempered the prickly, jealous nature of her youth.

“I’ll go get us some drinks,” said Hank. “What will you have?”

“Oh let me help--,” began Frank.

“This is on me,” said Hank, “My first time seeing my old pal in years and you won’t let me show you some real southern hospitality? You know me better than to fight me on this, Frank.”

Frank acquiesced. “Alright, then I’ll have a Guinness Extra Stout.”

“Midori sour for me, please,” said Laurie.

“Debbie?”

“You know my drink, Hank.”

“A tequila sunrise, it is. And you, Maddie?”

“Just a rum and coke for me, please,” said Maddie.

“Alright. You all wait here, I’ll be right back.”

Hank started across the room.

“So Frank, Hank tells me you run a construction business out there in San Fran,” drawled Debbie.

“Close, we’re just outside the city, in the east bay,” said Frank. “A little town called Los Hermanos.”

“Nobody calls it San Fran, honey,” said Laurie, chuckling smugly.

“No?”

“That’s okay, honey, you couldn’t be expected to know that.”

“Oh one second, on second thought I think a mojito is more my speed tonight,” said Debbie, “Would you excuse me for just a second? I’ll just quick change my order.”

“No problem,” said Laurie, smiling a plastic smile. She watched Debbie’s round ass wobble as the bloated bunny wiggled her way across the dance floor to reach her husband at the bar.

She met Hank at the bar just before he put their order in.

“Could you change mine to a mojito, honey?” Then she lowered her voice:

“Hank, she’s huge! I didn’t know they grew them that big out there.”

“I guess Frank’s got better taste than you thought, huh, Squeezy?”
Debbie scowled. “What’s that supposed to mean, Hank Hill?”

“I mean, you thought you’d have to waste your whole evening talking to some Hollywood waif who eats kale and drinks lemon water, but I’ll bet this girl enjoys a good meal as much as you do.”

“She’s kind of a bitch, though.”

“Maybe she just needs some time to warm up. Frank’s a fun guy, I bet any woman he’d marry would be fun too. Get a couple Texas-sized drinks in her and I bet she’ll tone down her attitude fast. Why don’t you head back to the table and let me worry about bringing you drinks?”

Debbie smiled. That didn’t sound so bad.

Laurie, meanwhile, was definitely feeling just a tad threatened by her hostess. Laurie wasn’t used to being charming – as a powerhouse lawyer back home, she was used to being bossy, being demanding, being condescending and snarky and sugary sweet when she needed to be. But Debbie, for all her flirtatiousness, exuded a genuine southern warmth. Frank definitely seemed to enjoy her presence. Laurie didn’t like that at all.

“Frank, do you think she’s hotter than me?”

“What? Why would you ask that, Laurie. You know you’re the only woman

for me.”

Laurie narrowed her eyes, watching Debbie bustle about at the bar in her full-to-bursting pink dress.

“You didn’t tell me she was such a hottie!”

Frank chuckled. “Are you jealous?”

“No!”

“Maddie, I think Laurie’s jealous.”

“I’m not jealous – don’t bring her into this! You could have told me.”

“Laurie…you promised you’d be nice. Be a good kitty.”

“But Frank --”

“Who’s my good fat kitty?”

Laurie relented. “I am.”

“What are you now?”

“I’m your good fat kitty.”

“Okay then.”

Maddie was always impressed by how Frank was able to control his wife when she was high on bitch-a-hol. She didn’t have time to think about it, though, because Hank and Debbie soon returned with drinks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back