Dedicate a song to a fellow poster!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
Since SOMEONE was supposed to create this thread and did not, I'm doing it for him.

And yes, you may dedicate songs to anonymous posters. Mostly because I fully plan on doing so, and since this is my thread, I'll allow it.

To themadhatter, I dedicate "Fearless" by The Bravery.

To supersoup, I dedicate "Thank You For Being A Friend", by whoever sang it for the Golden Girls theme song. (Lunch on the lanai!)

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
I'd like to dedicate "You Drive Me Ape, You Big Gorilla" to no one in particular--it's just the kind of song that deserves to be dedicated and no one ever thinks of.

mszwebs

For The WIN.
I dedicate...

The District Sleeps Alone Tonight to TheMadHatter, because that song is the reason I know who he is.

Rehab to Cold Comfort, because the Cleveland teams didn't do as well as she had hoped...lol.

The Blower's Daughter to Summer, because this is the song that I always think of when I think of her.

And since this has taken me almost an hour to thinkg of these three... I'll be back.

supersoup

Nice to meet you beanbag.
looooove this!

off the top of my head...

to ashley, "you've got a friend" by james taylor, because she's an AMAZING one!!

to all my fattie sisters, 'rainbow connection' by the one and only muppet FA himself, kermit!

the mcnuggets rap to ashley and betsy ooh...for the find memories of our dinner together in natick! :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSZ6k3QIsAk&feature=related

i'll be back!

latinshygirl92377

this is such a cute thread,,,,im all emotional just thinking about it.....i guess its that valentines is around the corner.....:(

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
I dedicate "Pimpin' Ain't Easy" to all my girls...they know who they are. Werd to yo momma. Peace! :cool:

PeacefulGem

Groovy Chick :)
I dedicate "Big Girl" by Mika to all of my fellow BBW and SSBBW!

BIG GIRLS, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

LoveBHMS

default title
Probably not specifically in the spirit for which this thread was intended, but, "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" dedicated to SayHelloToTheAngels because he went to JMU and posted a bunch of pictures of himself in Harrisonburg and I once saw Brett Michaels in an IHOP in Harrisonburg at like 3 in the morning.

Tina

Older and wiser now
:wubu: Thank you, Bri,' you sweetie, you. In our going-on-four-years-as-a-couple, we're finally going to be spending our first Valentine's Day together. :D

Here's wishing you and Ms. 'cado a lovely, romantic Val Day, too. :wubu:

bigsexy920

Ok I'll be good.
I dedicate Pour Some Sugar on me to Blackjack - He really does the best version EVEAH !!!

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
I dedicate "I'll Be There" by the Jackson 5 to Phoebe (latinshygirl92377)! Just so you know I'll always be there for you, girl! :kiss2:

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
To Mini: "Yellow Submarine" by the Beatles. Because we both love the song, and sometimes I wish to put him in a submarine and cut off the oxgen supply.

And to Ren Woman: "You're So Vain." Just because you had 30-40% blood loss you HAD to make a scene and go to the ER. Sure, you could have died, but what a drama queen. A little massive bleeding and you're all like, "Ooooh, I feel sick." Feel better soon, honey.

out.of.habit

Fat Lois Returns
looooove this!

off the top of my head...

to ashley, "you've got a friend" by james taylor, because she's an AMAZING one!!

to all my fattie sisters, 'rainbow connection' by the one and only muppet FA himself, kermit!

the mcnuggets rap to ashley and betsy ooh...for the find memories of our dinner together in natick! :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSZ6k3QIsAk&feature=related

i'll be back!
That is the coolest YouTube video I've seen in a while! I love you ladies with all my doom.

Buffie

KittyBuffieKat
To SantaClear - "Birdhouse in your Soul" by They Might Be Giants... just because the song is a fruity tune and we all know Russ huggable loon.

And... to Misse aka HotBBWnKC ... "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane because it makes me think of the time we spent in San Fran.

Latest posts

Group builder