• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

delicious kotleti

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OfftoOtherPlaces

2374596662_7e1d81f5b3_o.jpg

*Say Hello To Cooking With The Angels*

I don't actually have a recipe for this, but you can get any ol' directions online.

Basically you mash up some ground meat with 1 egg and a lot of spices, squish 'em into patties, flip them around in bread crumbs and fry 'em up.

Ingredients I use:
-1 egg
-1 lb ground beef (or beef tofu or chopped spinach, more on this later)
-a miniature lake of bread crumbs
-Chopped garlic
-Onion powder or some finely chopped onion (enough but not a lot, onion can be kinda gross)
-Chives, chopped
-Lots of black pepper (I love black pepper, maybe 2-3 tablespoons for a pound of ground beef)
-Dill (fresh is best, and it's not Eastern European if it's missing dill)

It goes with all kinds of things, but some things I've served them with are kasha (steamed buckwheat), quartered tomatoes, redskin potatoes or spinach. Garnish with a sprig of dill or dust with dried parsley if you are cheap.

If you don't buy much meat, like me, then you can make them vegetarian using beef tofu or chopped frozen spinach. Just add an extra egg, some flour and olive oil. These ingredients will make the patties stick together and fry better.

2374596578_b9e7e3c350.jpg

Ta-da!

2373760173_44d1cf62af.jpg

Delicious.

Latest posts

Back