Delicious over eating.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

wrenchboy

Those of you loving on the chicken n waffles n syrup. KFC has them on the menu now.
As far as a buffet goes. Near where I live there is a big Amish community with several restaurants and some have buffets. The Amish do it up right. Every thing I have had has been fantastic and it is priced very reasonably.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
"....a big Amish community with several restaurants and some have buffets. The Amish do it up right. Every thing I have had has been fantastic and it is priced very reasonably."
That's sounds interesting, to me. Is it, like, reflective of some kind of distinctively Amish cuisine? Where might I find the best of these?

"Not many KFC buffets anymore."
I found a couple not too far from where I live. Even though I generally try to avoid 'scenes' or anything that seems like it could be any kind of 'a scene,' I think something like this could be worth it for me to spend some time traveling to.

sarahe543

Recently I'm craving creamy things like cream cakes, filled doughnuts, milkshakes with cream on, and crunchy things like nachos or pretzels. I like the sensation of eating these things but with the creamy stuff its kind of arousing too. Like I just went to the shop with my family to buy ice cream but I was thinking about cream cakes. I'd have had one if I were alone. And tomorrow I'm thinking about where to go after work to get something really fattening. Not because I'll be hungry but because of the thrill from eating something purely because of textures and the feeling of indulging myself.
And dont get me started on fried chicken. Omg. We're in the UK but some place near me does chicken and waffles. Omg. And last Friday lunch I had fried chicken in a sub, not a footlong but maybe about 10", and a filled doughnut. And milkshake on the way home. I didn't *need* either but damn I wanted it

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Recently I'm craving creamy things like cream cakes, filled doughnuts, milkshakes with cream on, and crunchy things like nachos or pretzels. I like the sensation of eating these things but with the creamy stuff its kind of arousing too. Like I just went to the shop with my family to buy ice cream but I was thinking about cream cakes. I'd have had one if I were alone. And tomorrow I'm thinking about where to go after work to get something really fattening. Not because I'll be hungry but because of the thrill from eating something purely because of textures and the feeling of indulging myself.
And dont get me started on fried chicken. Omg. We're in the UK but some place near me does chicken and waffles. Omg. And last Friday lunch I had fried chicken in a sub, not a footlong but maybe about 10", and a filled doughnut. And milkshake on the way home. I didn't *need* either but damn I wanted it
Then if you can find one, get one of these! Edwards Turtle Pie. Not only will you delight in the different textures, they taste amazing for a store bought pie!Edwards Turtle Pie.jpg

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
I make awesome tiramisu and cheesecakes too. Hmmm.
When my wife hit 400 she took out her frustration on a Costco cheesecake. Pretty much the entire thing in one sitting. Those things aren’t small. She was just “eff it I’m doing this!” Anything that got in her way was getting eaten too.

Not a feeder but I did think that was hot, and the sexual aggression that followed was pretty nice too.

wrenchboy

When my wife hit 400 she took out her frustration on a Costco cheesecake. Pretty much the entire thing in one sitting. Those things aren’t small. She was just “eff it I’m doing this!” Anything that got in her way was getting eaten too.

Not a feeder but I did think that was hot, and the sexual aggression that followed was pretty nice too.

Down to 400! How terrible! I hope that cheesecake took her up where she wants to be. LOL!!!

sarahe543

I had KFC for lunch then large mocha frappe after work, a toffee doughnut, and my partner is taking me out for food, to the place where there's chicken and waffles. He knows that if we go there I'll probably give in to the chicken and waffles my Samsung health app says I ate too much fat already.. who would have thought it!

sarahe543

Really enjoyed today so far about 1000 calories over what I need just to maintain my basal metabolic rate.
Yum yum. Anyone else use a 'health'app to track indulgences?

Latest posts

Group builder