• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Delicious over eating.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSBHM

Do any of you do this:

If I'm out running errands or going out for whatever reason before you know it I'm thinking about where I might stop to get something to eat. It almost becomes an obsession as I think or plan on making several stops.

The other day I went to the bank for a brief meeting. On the way I stopped at McDonalds to eat a couple of egg mcmuffins and hash browns. At the meeting I ate three donuts and drank some coffee. After the meeting I thought I'd stop at the grocery store - I bought a quart of egg nog and some apple fritters to nosh on in the car. As I was eating and drinking in my car, I saw a sign for pizza and well, that was it, I had to call for a pizza. I didn't eat the pizza in the car, but mowed it as soon as I was back to work - as lunch.

Obviously I was super stuffed, but it felt so good, and I loved the taste and flavors of everything!

It's dangerous to go for a drive with me. lol

Latest posts

Back