DEXTER anyone?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

daddyoh70

DYELB?
I just started watching Dexter, man what I've been missing! I'm doing about 6 episodes a week right now on xfinitytv's website. I'm just finishing up season 3 today. So far season 3 has been my favorite. I should be caught up well in time for the new season. I've always liked Jimmy Smits and I thought he did a great job with Miguel Prado. Can't get enough of this show!

Reactions: mel

Luv2BNaughty

\m/o.O\m/
I just started watching Dexter, man what I've been missing! I'm doing about 6 episodes a week right now on xfinitytv's website. I'm just finishing up season 3 today. So far season 3 has been my favorite. I should be caught up well in time for the new season. I've always liked Jimmy Smits and I thought he did a great job with Miguel Prado. Can't get enough of this show!
You will love Season 4. I liked 5 too and can't wait until Oct. 2nd, when season 6 premieres!! *woo!!* Love my Dex!!

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Alright, somebody could have given me the heads up:mad: ;), I watched the last episode of season 4 and the first episode of season 5 back to back and got so depressed I had to stop watching for a while. The nanny interviews snapped me out of it though. I'm about half way through season 5 now!

Luv2BNaughty

\m/o.O\m/
Alright, somebody could have given me the heads up:mad: ;), I watched the last episode of season 4 and the first episode of season 5 back to back and got so depressed I had to stop watching for a while. The nanny interviews snapped me out of it though. I'm about half way through season 5 now!
What..and ruin the most shocking episode to end a season of Dexter?! No way!! lol We're now under a month until Season 6 begins, so you'll be all caught up just in time to get your next dose of Dex! I've been waiting forever, it seems lol

daddyoh70

DYELB?
What..and ruin the most shocking episode to end a season of Dexter?! No way!! lol We're now under a month until Season 6 begins, so you'll be all caught up just in time to get your next dose of Dex! I've been waiting forever, it seems lol
Shocking is right! Holy Crap! I'm kinda glad I did it this way though. Now when the new season begins, I won't have to rack my brain trying to remember what the hell happened the last couple season.

Luv2BNaughty

\m/o.O\m/
Shocking is right! Holy Crap! I'm kinda glad I did it this way though. Now when the new season begins, I won't have to rack my brain trying to remember what the hell happened the last couple season.
It actually made it to like one of the top lists for reader's most shocking season finales..I read in one of my Entertainment Weekly's. Interested to see where this season's going to go, for sure..

penguin

Fnord
I saw more of John Lithgow in Dexter than I ever wanted to see of John Lithgow... and I'm never going to look at Dick from 3rd Rock from the Sun the same way again...
Years ago, he released a CD called "Singing in the Bathtub", which is thankfully very different from Trinity's style of singing in the bathtub.

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Holy Shit!!! Is everyone still recovering from the first episode, or am I the only one who's seen it? They didn't miss a beat!!! No doubt this will be another great season, albeit the last season :mad::( Thank God for DVD's and websites of networks that let you watch their old shows online!!!

Luv2BNaughty

\m/o.O\m/
Holy Shit!!! Is everyone still recovering from the first episode, or am I the only one who's seen it? They didn't miss a beat!!! No doubt this will be another great season, albeit the last season :mad::( Thank God for DVD's and websites of networks that let you watch their old shows online!!!
Last Season?! Blasphemy! (haha) I just read an interview with Michael C Hall where, although vague about this season, did mention 'season 6 or 7'. So I'm not buying the last titled 'Electric Chair' episode this season as the end of Dex until I see it! lol

First ep was awesome! Had a few laughs in there too. New ep tonight! Woooo!

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I am all about DEXTER...and yes looks like they cooked up another dynamic psychokiller plot.... those creeeeeepy snakes .....FML

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
Can someone let me know how to find these episodes online, if that's possible? :) Thanks. (Might want to PM if it's not totally above board... *cough.*)

Luv2BNaughty

\m/o.O\m/
Can someone let me know how to find these episodes online, if that's possible? :) Thanks. (Might want to PM if it's not totally above board... *cough.*)
Just tried to PM you but your box is full :)

And did anyone catch last night's? Talk about a bit freaky of an ending.

swinglifeaway

I've watched the first episode of the new season and I have the next one waiting at home, but this season looks pretty interesting so far. I like watching Quinn try to be nice to Dexter while he completely cuts him out at every chance he gets :D

Latest posts

Group builder