Different types of F/FAs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Shh! Don’t tell!

I was just thinking that when people say fat on here, they’re often thinking of very different body shapes and sizes. Like, I just like all sizes of paunch, even a very small, slight one and don’t like the all over “soft fat” look at all, but some people seem to be the exact opposite. What’s the deal with that? Is it even the same preference/fetish?

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
I think it just just depends on the person’s preference. For example, I have a General shape I prefer, size itself is secondary. A woman who packs both...😍

I generally prefer: big butt, followed by big or just soft belly, followed by boobs. That combo can be a short little “petite fat” girl or it can be my 350 pound wife. If I had to choose one of the other, I do prefer the size, all other things being equal.

and ultimately I think it’s also important to gauge where tolerances lie when considered against who the person is. I hope I never have to explore this, but I’ve asked myself if I were ever on the market again, would I pass on someone who was otherwise a good fit, but was more athletic, could do some of the same activities I can, etc. would I pass if she wasn’t fat? I would likely pursue only fat women, but I also believe sometimes something can come out of nowhere and I wonder how I’d respond.

And I do hope I never find out!

Shh! Don’t tell!

I think it just just depends on the person’s preference. For example, I have a General shape I prefer, size itself is secondary. A woman who packs both...😍

I generally prefer: big butt, followed by big or just soft belly, followed by boobs. That combo can be a short little “petite fat” girl or it can be my 350 pound wife. If I had to choose one of the other, I do prefer the size, all other things being equal.

and ultimately I think it’s also important to gauge where tolerances lie when considered against who the person is. I hope I never have to explore this, but I’ve asked myself if I were ever on the market again, would I pass on someone who was otherwise a good fit, but was more athletic, could do some of the same activities I can, etc. would I pass if she wasn’t fat? I would likely pursue only fat women, but I also believe sometimes something can come out of nowhere and I wonder how I’d respond.

And I do hope I never find out!
I think it’s fine to have a strong physical preference. I have many, not just for weight. Also, thinner doesn’t always mean more athletic and energetic. I personally wear out very quickly and slightly chubby people seem to usually have more energy then I do.

happily_married

I think it’s fine to have a strong physical preference. I have many, not just for weight. Also, thinner doesn’t always mean more athletic and energetic. I personally wear out very quickly and slightly chubby people seem to usually have more energy then I do.
I agree: strong physical preference is okay, even a necessity. Like I said, for me it’s a basic shape, and if I can get that basic shape @~350 pounds even better.

But I’m also pretty inclusive. I’ve pursued women who didn’t bad big backsides, but we’re more top heavy. I’ve had partners who were white, black, Hispanic, Native American, Indian, and Asian. And of course, not all of them were fat.

So my point is while I have a strong preference, it’s not a non-negotiable proposition. This is why I’m able to support my wife when she loses weight: it’s about her first and second I’m actually pretty flexible.

Corey

Corey
‘Fat’ and all/most fat things in general will make my ears perk up. I swear I can hear the word ‘fat’ or words related to it from across a crowded room as if someone had whispered it into my ear. However, in terms of being sexually (hypothetically speaking) attracted to a fat guy, it really does depend on the over all aesthetic. Putting the emotional aspect of my attraction aside, I’m typically drawn to the belly that looks firm and rounded, but is soft to the touch. For the other body parts, I like a more broad type build with a longer torso. Chicken legs are a no go. Give me all the muscle, big boned, beefy type stuff. And a nice big squishy bubble butt. Shiiiiit.

Last edited:

happily_married

So true, @Corey i don’t think I made that part of about the overall aesthetic clear. And I think that’s part of why my preferences are so broad: I can find a lot of different makes and models attractive.

On the reality of dating a SSBBW thread I recently compared two of the first plus size women I’d ever been with. One was over 6’ tall, African American, likely a little over 300 pounds (hard to say because of her height) and her personality was cool. She was stylish and didn’t step out of her apartment unless she was put together.

The other one was white, 5’2 or so, about 360 pounds, not that “cool” left her home in whatever was most comfortable for her, etc. These women couldn’t have been more different. What they had in common To me was I thought they were both just stunning.

The thought of being with either of them excited me, and sometimes the memories of them both still does.

In other news...

At work yesterday two ladies who work near my office got into a discussion on celebrities who lose weight. Adele came up as an example. Anyway these two ladies are both in their 50s or so, neither are BBWs but neither are especially fit. Anyway I perked up at their conversation and since it was slow and half the normal crew is out I listened in and inadvertently became the subject of a short debate between them!

They shifted to guys who like big girls and at one point, one of them looked at me and said, “I bet H_M likes the soft bodies, he seems like that kind of guy.” The other countered “as much as he works out I think he probably likes active ladies.” Neither have met my wife, obviously.

I’ve often wondered if I have “chubby chaser” written across my forehead because sometimes it seems bigger girls hone in on me, even before I grow flirty. (I acknowledge there are unlimited other explanations for this aside from their chubby chaser radar being on high alert.) anyway I haven’t ever, while at the office, indicated to either of these two what my preferences are. And one just somehow guessed it. I’m telling you...we chubby chasers give off a signal of some kind!

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
‘Fat’ and all/most fat things in general will make my ears perk up. I swear I can hear the word ‘fat’ or words related to it from across a crowded room as if someone had whispered it into my ear. However, in terms of being sexually (hypothetically speaking) to a fat guy, it really does depend on the over all aesthetic. Putting the emotional aspect of my attraction aside, I’m typically drawn to the belly that looks firm and rounded, but is soft to the touch. For the other body parts, I like a more broad type build with a longer torso. Chicken legs are a no go. Give me all the muscle, big boned, beefy type stuff. And a nice big squishy bubble butt. Shiiiiit.
Fat...

Shh! Don’t tell!

‘Fat’ and all/most fat things in general will make my ears perk up. I swear I can hear the word ‘fat’ or words related to it from across a crowded room as if someone had whispered it into my ear. However, in terms of being sexually (hypothetically speaking) to a fat guy, it really does depend on the over all aesthetic. Putting the emotional aspect of my attraction aside, I’m typically drawn to the belly that looks firm and rounded, but is soft to the touch. For the other body parts, I like a more broad type build with a longer torso. Chicken legs are a no go. Give me all the muscle, big boned, beefy type stuff. And a nice big squishy bubble butt. Shiiiiit.
I’m actually a-okay with chicken legs and weak arms and pancake butt. Sometimes I feel like the only person in the world who likes that. Muscle just isn’t very appealing to me, not sure why.

happily_married

I’m actually a-okay with chicken legs and weak arms and pancake butt. Sometimes I feel like the only person in the world who likes that. Muscle just isn’t very appealing to me, not sure why.
Does it matter? Why do any of us have the preferences we do? Why do you like this food and not that? Why do you prefer this kind of car over that kind? What makes one type of climate appealing to you and another not so much?

Preference isn’t always rational. It just is what it is, and you can’t always explain it. I don’t bother trying.

Shh! Don’t tell!

Does it matter? Why do any of us have the preferences we do? Why do you like this food and not that? Why do you prefer this kind of car over that kind? What makes one type of climate appealing to you and another not so much?

Preference isn’t always rational. It just is what it is, and you can’t always explain it. I don’t bother trying.
It doesn’t really matter, but it’s the type of thing that interests me. When I see variation like that among people I can’t help but try and figure out why it exists.

happily_married

It doesn’t really matter, but it’s the type of thing that interests me. When I see variation like that among people I can’t help but try and figure out why it exists.
That’s fun, and I have an inquisitive mind too, so when I say I don’t bother trying to understand it, I mean I don’t agonize over it like I once did. I absolutely do look at two body types and muse on why I’m so much more attracted to one than the other.

Jaycee

I'm drawn to the soft all over aesthetic, where they just look deliciously soft. To me it's both pleasurable and soothing to touch. Love handles and thick soft thighs will also catch my attention a mile away. I totally agree with @Corey on chicken legs they are definite nope for me as well.

On muscle I do like muscle (preferably covered in a bit of nice soft fat though) that's mainly because I myself have a lot of muscle, but I like a man to be big and strong compared to me. And I love contrasting body types.

extra_m13

good topic for conversation, as with everything where the is variety there are different preferences. in my case... and that involves a lof of things. color. shape. size. attitudes. personality. i will try go at lenght here. because the community deserves it. y do prefer light brunette or white, figure wise, definitely bottom heavy and with a hint of a waist is more attractive to me than an apple with chicken legs and huge belly. active ? willing to be it at time for sure, but not a hyper active girl. a girl who enjoys her food and doesn't care about gaining, the worst combination is a girl that eats with fear, gain, gets depressed and eats more, not accepting her that love for food and lack of exercise will lead to gain weight. softnes.... some, but not this feeling of a water bag , cellulite thick legs, juicyjackie , plumpprincess are ideal, boberry, so pretty

Corey

Corey
The post is asking: If you had to choose between being a fugitive or a hamster, which would you choose to be? Personally, I would choose to be a fugitive, because then I’d have longer legs to explore the world with. But...if I knew I could have a hamster ball to roll around the world in, then I might choose that instead. This is so hard! I can’t choose. Anyone else having a hard time choosing between the two? Also, who knew hamster wasn’t spelled ‘hampster’? Certainly not I.

EDITED TO ADD:

Okay, I’ve figured it out. My final answer is...I would choose to be a fugitive WITH a hamster ball, or rather, a hampster ball. Come on guys, I can’t be the only one who didn’t know how to spell hamster.

Last edited:

happily_married

I actually did know how to spell it. “Hamster” sounds like it could be slang for a guy who likes big girls though so if that’s the case I’d rather be a hamster than a fugitive!