Different types of F/FAs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Corey

Corey
I simply don't get it.
It’s okay John. I don’t get things either, sometimes. Like, how come Pluto can’t talk, wears a collar, lives in a dog house in the backyard and is owned by Mickey Mouse?...While Goofy has his own house, gets to live life to the fullest and is allowed to be friends with Mickey and everyone else? No one has been able to answer my question since I was a kid, and Walt Disney won’t respond to my ouija board requests.

John Smith

It’s okay John. I don’t get things either, sometimes. Like, how come Pluto can’t talk, wears a collar, lives in a dog house in the backyard and is owned by Mickey Mouse?...While Goofy has his own house, gets to live life to the fullest and is allowed to be friends with Mickey and everyone else? No one has been able to answer my question since I was a kid, and Walt Disney won’t respond to my ouija board requests.
No, I simply don't get the subject of this topic. Is it complicated to explain it?

Corey

Corey
No, I simply don't get the subject of this topic. Is it complicated to explain it?
I can try. The way I read it was @Shh! Don’t tell! mentioned that each fat admirer has a preference on what type of body is most attractive to them. Such as how fat is distributed, the texture of fat, the amount of it, etc.

For example, I like a rounded belly that’s between soft and firm, as well as a plump bottom, sturdy legs and a broad look. But @Shh! stated that her belly preference ranges from a small paunch to a big belly, and she likes skinny legs and no muscle on a fat guy. Most fat admirers have a preference on what body shape is most attractive to them. You may have a body preference too- do you like apple shape, pear shape, hourglass shape, rectangle shape, etc on a woman? Or do you not have a preference?

Then she said that since everyone’s preference is so broad, she wondered if it was all considered the same fetish. In my opinion, it is, because fat is fat, but some fat is more attractive to me than others.

Blockierer

FAntastic
I repeat what I alady wrote in an other thread. What has always fascinated me on SSBBWs was the incredibly ability to wobble with their fat bodies. I confess it's arousing to me. No midsize woman can wobble like a SSBBW does. Another point for me is the attention I receive when I'm with my SSBBW in public areas. I love it when people realize that I really love very fat women.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I like big, fat men with big, round bellies. I like strong looking men. And I like some fur, especially face fur. Polar Bear that used to be on Ice Road Truckers is the sort of man that I like. I like big, bulgy bears. I tell people that I'm a 3 F's man. When people ask what that is, I explain that it means, "No fat, no fur; no f**k." For me the most important thing is fat. And did I mention that there are even LGBTI+ F/FA's.

I think that our tastes can be influenced by what is available. If I lived somewhere, where there were no big, fat, bearish men, then I might try dating a guy, who is just plain fat.

I think that this is a very useful question. There is no accounting for taste. This is just another instance of the old adage ,"Some gentlemen prefer blondes and others prefer brunettes." People have all manner of features which another person may or may not find attractive. I don't believe that size and body type preferences are fetishes. It's just a matter of what each individual looks good. It is important to know the range of people and their preferences that we are dealing with, when we are organizing events and groups. It is useful to have an idea of the sort of size range we are dealing with so that we can provide comfortable seating for everyone.

This is also an interesting and useful question, because it is relevant to our importance in human evolution. Mammals have developed a number of mechanisms, which account for their success in the world today. These include fur, feeding their young on milk, and fat. Without fat, survival would be impossible for most mammals. It is less important for humans than for many other mammals, since we do not hibernate. Fat still helps humans to survive under harsh conditions. It is part of the biological diversity, which has helped humans to survive and proliferate. If that diversity did not exist, we would be less able to survive in changing conditions. That diversity would not continue to exist, if there were not individuals who found all of those features to be attractive in a mate. And so, I believe that it is in the interests of our survival as a species that there are fat people and F/FA's.

Asking such a question enable us to highlight if there are any places, where we are discriminating directly or indirectly against F/FA's and fat people. If we can identify instances of this, then we have a chance of rectifying it.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
I’m actually a-okay with chicken legs and weak arms and pancake butt. Sometimes I feel like the only person in the world who likes that. Muscle just isn’t very appealing to me, not sure why.
I’ve always sort of pictured some of our lovely resident FFAs such as @Corey @Shh! Don’t tell! and @Jaycee to be strutting around with a big guy built almost like an offensive lineman, if not quite as large (that general body type does come in smaller packages). Soft, but ridiculously strong.

But the quoted post suggests otherwise. I think it underscores the whole point of her starting this thread too. Just because we all like fat girls or guys doesn’t mean we all have similar tastes. There is so much variety in body type even between to 5’2/300 pound women.

That sort of brings me to my next point. I’ve mentioned this here before, I believe in the FA frustrations thread.

Has anyone, guy or girl, ever encountered the hyperbolic response to their preference? For example, I’ve shared on other forums that I like big girls and the response I often get is “oh so you’d tag Honey Boo-Boo’s mom?” Or some other extreme. But just because I like fat women doesn’t mean I find all of them attractive and doesn’t mean I automatically want to “tag” every fat woman I see.

I do have a wide range of what I consider attractive, with some strong preferences for certain features over others. But, assuming I was looking for a partner, that doesn’t mean I’d pursue something with a person just because she is fat.

Last edited:

adam

This soda made me vote for Trump.
I was just thinking that when people say fat on here, they’re often thinking of very different body shapes and sizes. Like, I just like all sizes of paunch, even a very small, slight one and don’t like the all over “soft fat” look at all, but some people seem to be the exact opposite. What’s the deal with that? Is it even the same preference/fetish?
I like the word "fat" used in place of "beautiful" & I like different shapes & weight ranges of fat women. I like hourglass, super hourglass, pear, super pear shapes as primary shapes. I like cellulite on those shapes & I like whatever the belly is that comes with them; small, medium, large, extra large. "Small" is a belly that doesn't cover the fupa at all when standing. "Medium" covers the fupa partially. "Large" covers the fupa & is touching the top of the thighs if not partially covering them. "Extra Large" is fully covering the tops of the thighs but could hang even lower down. I see many ssbbw models that weigh at least 400lbs or way more, that all technically have a "Medium" belly. You wouldn't think that could be but it is. Lastly I don't like hard pot bellies.

Jaycee

I’ve always sort of pictured some of our lovely resident FFAs such as @Corey @Shh! Don’t tell! and @Jaycee to be strutting around with a big guy built almost like an offensive lineman, if not quite as large (that general body type does come in smaller packages). Soft, but ridiculously strong.

But the quoted post suggests otherwise. I think it underscores the whole point of her starting this thread too. Just because we all like fat girls or guys doesn’t mean we all have similar tastes. There is so much variety in body type even between to 5’2/300 pound women.

That sort of brings me to my next point. I’ve mentioned this here before, I believe in the FA frustrations thread.

Has anyone, guy or girl, ever encountered the hyperbolic response to their preference? For example, I’ve shared on other forums that I like big girls and the response I often get is “oh so you’d tag Honey Boo-Boo’s mom?” Or some other extreme. But just because I like fat women doesn’t mean I find all of them attractive and doesn’t mean I automatically want to “tag” every fat woman I see.

I do have a wife range of what I consider attractive, with some strong preferences for certain features over others. But, assuming I was looking for a partner, that doesn’t mean I’d pursue something with a person just because she is fat.

YES!! I too have gotten that! From the 2 men I have told that I'm attracted to fat guys. Apparently to them being I like fat men, means I find every fat man attractive. Which definitely is NOT the case! I absolutely hate having someone who knows I have a fat preference, point out a random fat man that's not my type and ask if I think they're hot, then when I say no (because they are not what I find attractive) it is taken as I don't actually find fat men attractive being I don't find every fat man hot. Which that thought process really doesn't make any sense to me.

I personally found a range of fat bodies attractive (from a decently chubby all over to SSBHM) being size fat distributes on everyone differently which is a beautiful thing, but that being said I have never once in my (young) life found a thin or fit man attractive so I might be a little bit on the picky side as to what I find attractive.

Last edited:
Group builder