Dimensions Friends on Youtube

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ODFFA

Click HERE!!! and prepare to be sexified!
DUDE, I LOVE YOUR GREÑAS! Also, we've been over this - you don't say my name wrong, I say my name wrong!

I figured I'd join in too! Bam. I didn't realize it'd upload in such a counter-intuitive fashion, so pardon the tininess...
Tininess never needs to be pardoned :happy: It was really wonderful seeing you again!

I'm going to make a reply to to this. But I don't have the new channel info. Lol.
You do now :D

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I was on vacation so I didnt get to making a vid, but Im back and will most likely do that tonight :)

Reactions: Tad

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
K... Ive had a crazy past two weeks... And then some monstrous disgusting activities on my face... So they're almost gone now and then I can face a camera. Lol. Its at least given me time to think about my answer because its not something I think about every day. Lol.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Yay! I have a free day and no gross things on my face anymore... so time to shoot the video :D I will have it up sometime tonight after I get home. Long day out and about. Going to be vlogging as well so might as well kill two birds with one stone ;)

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Sorry for the triple post... I tried to upload but I've been having problems. On the new Dims account as well as my personal account. I'll try again tomorrow. Hopefully it will work out better.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I'd been meaning to do this for a bit, but I've found the 'record while walking' thing seems to work for me, but I'd twinged an old knee injury so biked to work for a couple of weeks instead of walking, as that was easier on my knee. Finally ready for walking again--just in time as you'll see--so finally took a video. Used the front facing camera on my phone, which isn't the best, but at least then I can tell if it is pointed in the right direction.

Warning that this is long (seven and a half minutes) as I'm seldom concise and hadn't rehearsed to help speed up my delivery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRUkvO3UbJo&feature=youtu.be

(Oh, and I'm letting youtube try and take out the jitter, no idea what that will do the video in the end.....)

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
I'd been meaning to do this for a bit, but I've found the 'record while walking' thing seems to work for me, but I'd twinged an old knee injury so biked to work for a couple of weeks instead of walking, as that was easier on my knee. Finally ready for walking again--just in time as you'll see--so finally took a video. Used the front facing camera on my phone, which isn't the best, but at least then I can tell if it is pointed in the right direction.

Warning that this is long (seven and a half minutes) as I'm seldom concise and hadn't rehearsed to help speed up my delivery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRUkvO3UbJo&feature=youtu.be

(Oh, and I'm letting youtube try and take out the jitter, no idea what that will do the video in the end.....)
This could have been 18 minutes long and I would have watched all of it.

I just want to hang out with you and have a beer or six.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
This could have been 18 minutes long and I would have watched all of it.

I just want to hang out with you and have a beer or six.
You are going to get yourself in trouble one of these days, you know. You are going to marry half the women on these boards, all at once....then ignore all of them because you are busy going out for beer with half the guys on these boards :eek:

but thanks for the saying of nice things

ODFFA

You are going to get yourself in trouble one of these days, you know. You are going to marry half the women on these boards, all at once....then ignore all of them because you are busy going out for beer with half the guys on these boards :eek:

but thanks for the saying of nice things
Aaahahaha! :p This site needs a special Tad-repper. Until then, consider yourself publicly repped.

Also, what Hozay said!

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
It's been too long...what are we throwing up here?

Actually, I know what we're doing next. Let's give a quick run down of what we're watching, netflixing, reading and hobbying at the moment.

OdFFA, you go first!

Latest posts