Dimensions Friends on Youtube

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ODFFA

Mkay. Here we go. Exhausted Xyantha who can barely pronounce words and says um so many times I want to punch her lol. FTW!!

https://youtu.be/pnOAfju5fxo

Once you watch this, you'll understand this.

Norman Reedus and Shemar Moore. Thanks Google!
That was just fantastic ^^ You have the most engaging personality ever, tired or not. Also, your 4-leggeds are adorable.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Tad

mostly harmless
I did my usual "think about the video in general terms, then on the spur of the moment decide to record it without having thought out in more detail what I'm going to say." In other words, my usual meandering monologue with many 'ums' while walking to work.

(and because I've never quite figured out the Dimensions youtube channel, it is on my own channel).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCHlv-_zGYc&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

At the time I post this, youtube is working on the video to take out some of the shakiness, but hopefully by the time anyone follows the link that will be all done. And as per my usual, this will only be linked for a limited time. And ETA, as is far too often the case my nasal passages are all clogged up, meaning that talking and breathing were competing for the use of my mouth. Sorry for the slight breathlessness that resulted.

MsBrightside

Feeling quite fortunate to see these videos of ODFFA, Xyantha, and Tad. :happy:

Tad, that institute Mike Lazaridis founded does sound pretty cool. I've been lucky enough to meet several amazing scientists (research biologists, not theoretical physicists, but still doing interesting work) through sabbatical programs here in the US.

Also, the last part of your video reminds me of a pediatric oncologist friend who expressed her admiration for people that quietly and courageously go about their business despite the almost overwhelming obstacles that life throws their way. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
A) Awesome! (also, I envy people like you who can remember distinct names and historical facts. It always blends together in my mind; I just can't pluck names and dates and facts like that from my mind instantly.)

B) Why does it always seem to be windy, raining, or snowing when you do videos?! (LOL, its a pretty accurate representation of our climate though...)

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
We need another topic soon! What about something less structured and more fun?

Maybe a funny anecdote, a life hack, or singing a snatch of your favourite song (badly or well, take your pic)?

Maybe Matt will post if it is music related. (jab, jab, jab) :D

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Matt - you are awesome and hilarious, and your grin and quirked eyebrows make me laugh! :D

You also set the bar pretty damn high, you jerk! :p I don't have anyone to do light switch rave party effects and cool intros and such! Oh, and having (and sticking to) a succinct topic?! They just have to stare at my dumb blank face the whole time as I ramble!

You can balance a cup, Tad can walk and talk...I got nothing lmao

MattB

Epicurean
Thanks for the kind words everyone, I seriously had nothing to say as you can see.

X- Coincidentally I offer a free service for adding "rave party effects" to videos in case anyone is interested. I'm actually still trying to learn how to use this video software.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I seriously had nothing to say as you can see.

X- Coincidentally I offer a free service for adding "rave party effects" to videos in case anyone is interested. I'm actually still trying to learn how to use this video software.
Hey Matt, I have this obsession about learning guitar and I am still figuring which one to pick for beginners so while checking your introductory video on YouTube I ran into some of your other videos about guitar reviews. Totes love it I think it's awesome and hopefully I can get to learn some more from you

MattB

Epicurean
Hey Matt, I have this obsession about learning guitar and I am still figuring which one to pick for beginners so while checking your introductory video on YouTube I ran into some of your other videos about guitar reviews. Totes love it I think it's awesome and hopefully I can get to learn some more from you
Hi GEK, sorry, I just saw this comment. Eventually I will be doing some gear reviews on my channel, but I have a ton of projects I'm working on right now that are taking precedent.

Well here is a video of us at our last lesson before our first competition tomorrow. He is so tired but so willing....my puppy hero!!!!

https://youtu.be/u7oCHZ9gu0I
Awesome, good luck!

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
Well here is a video of us at our last lesson before our first competition tomorrow. He is so tired but so willing....my puppy hero!!!!
That is one quick, energetic dog. I remember, once, in this shop I went to, the girl behind the counter owned a whippet that she allowed to walk around, telling me that it was a retired track dog. I was pretty impressed with how it kind of just flew around the place, leaping up onto the counter.

I'm curious, which breeds are generally the best,most impressive with this kind of thing? Or is just classed by approximate size or category?

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Lol that is about 1/2 his normal speed, and is after 2 hours of running for me, and 1 hour of running for him!! We have been working for a long time on me sending him farther away and having smoother movement, because racing him was NOT working!

As for the best? Border Collies - hands down. The ONLY thing they care about is equipment, and you can be as mean as you want and all they want to do is do it again until they get it right. Between their work ethic and being hard to "mess up", they are top choice. And are wicked fast! My guys are Australian Shepherds, who are strong contenders, but are very "soft - aka if you yell at them they get demotivated, and can't fail at something 50 times in a row and shake it off like a Border Collie can - and have other desires like saying hi to people or other dogs. Which doesn't sound like a big deal until your dog runs up to say hi to the judge, or jumps out of the ring to say hi to another dog.

Agility divisions are divided by experience, but within each division there are height levels. For a standard course, the winner is generally the fastest person who has the least faults. So my dog needs to jump way higher (22 inches) than a Jack Russell (8 inches) - but they need to complete the course in the same amount of time. There are some amazingly, wicked fast little dogs. Because they don't have to jump as high, they can almost be faster because they don't "waste" time hanging in mid air.

x0emnem0x

Words.
I should make more videos... one day... one day I will return to my Youtube gaming channel, and I will share it here with you lovely people.

Latest posts

Group builder