Dimmers Dreams?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Anyone ever had people from this forum in their dreams (even one they never met?)

I had a dream I was in a high school setting, making out with my boyfriend in the hallway (I'm almost done with my college undergrad) and I walked into a class room and there was our very own mod, AnnMarie! She complimented me on my boyfriend being an attractive BHM, and said some other stuff.

Ruffie

about being at a bash and finally getting to meet face to face all the great people I have met here. And the bnus was real life hugs!
Ruth

imfree

In Remembrance
I've had several, but my brain deleted them
when I woke up. Damn!, I know some of
them had to be good!

Bagalute

well yeah...(most of them being sexual ones to be honest)...but I'm not going to tell who was in them :p

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
I've had quite a few dreams featuring people from Dimensions. Most of the people are people I haven't met, too.

The last Dimmer dream I had was actually about...meeting AnnMarie at a bash.

Previously, I have dreamt about:

Jack Skellington
Argyle
Fuzzy Necromancer
JoyJoy
Stan
Mossy
(I'm pretty sure RV)
Tummy_lover_426

And probably more.

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
I think there was a thread about this once before, but I don't know how to link it to here even if there was. :doh:
Anyway, I guess since I'm on this site just about every day and I see people's pictures and read their posts it's kind of like I know them a little. And although I have met no one from Dims in real life I have had dreams about quite a few of them.
Sometimes they just show up for no reason in a dream to sell me tickets to a movie and sometimes they show up to make out with me like the last Dimmer in my dream did! :wubu: (And I'm not saying who it was either!)
Can't wait til I get to meet some people from here in real life! (Making out is optional) :p

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
Me, JoyJoy, Both Guns Blazing, and some baby oil. That's all I say.

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
Yes I have. Actually, in my dream I was going to visit a college with my best friend and her son and BMann was there as a student. I am glad to know that I am not the only one.

MsGreenLantern

Keanu Drakula The Centaur
I had an interesting dream about road-tripping with a couple of the guys on here. It was very odd and spanned countries as well as states, ending with me getting married and adopting hamsters instead of children. It was strange to say the least, and I will not name names.

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
I would dearly enjoy meeting any of the wonderful folks on this board in person.

As to dreams? I don't recall too many of mine so if any Dimmers popped up in them, I may have forgotten about it.

Dennis

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
Last night I had a dream that Conrad, dressed all in black, broke into my house and started rearranging all the clothes in my dresser. Everytime I confronted him he insisted I couldn't see him 'cause he was wearing black. Seriously. :blink:

RevolOggerp

I've had several, but my brain deleted them
when I woke up. Damn!, I know some of them had to be good!
I know the feeling. I'll have a wonderful dream that's so good that I don't want to wake up from them.

I wake up.

What was it? Dammit! I can't remember! Argh!

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
So no one's dreamed about me? I'm hurt... lol

Let's see... who did I dream about? There's...

Mellie
Cold Comfort
Buffie
Mimi
Shoshie
Phoebe
Sasha

And some others... I'd list 'em all, but these are the ones who've frequent my dreams...

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
So no one's dreamed about me? I'm hurt... lol

Let's see... who did I dream about? There's...

Mellie
Cold Comfort
Buffie
Mimi
Shoshie
Phoebe
Sasha

And some others... I'd list 'em all, but these are the ones who've frequent my dreams...
I'm #1 :wubu: You are SO getting some after the wedding.

Dravenhawk

President of Manlandia
I dream of Cindy G alot. Daaaammm she is so hawt. Aurora is also in my dreams alot too. I wish I could remember the juicy details but the alarm clock memory dump ends up wiping my memory core.:doh:

bexy

is red again <3
hee hee yes! i dreamt me and jen went shopping, and dream about seth warren a lot (nothing sexual of course, just involving chocolate and music...oh wait that IS sexual!)

Latest posts