Dimmers Hermine aftermath rollcall!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
I'll start - we're okay in the Abilene, Texas area. Got about 3 inches of rain in my neck of the woods. No flooding.

I'm worried about everyone in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metro, San Antonio area and Houston. How is everyone - okay?

Tracyarts

We just had a lot of rain and wind yesterday. Streets flooded all over my town, but no houses I know of. Some spectacular wave action at the beach about six miles from my house, considering it's on the bay not the gulf and is pretty calm usually.

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
In Remembrance
We're OK but it was scary when the tornado sirens went off! The tornado that went up through Dallas to Plano was not very far from us. The tornado sirens were erie. Being from the east coast I've never heard that before. What a day.

Ernest Nagel

is old
Just a little south of the tornado action. Great thunder and lightning, torrential rains. High and dry despite 6-7" of rain. Now the sticky aftermath. 94 degrees with a relative humidity of 84%. That makes the "humiture" a balmy 103. :doh: I'm supposed to go to an outdoor anniversary party tomorrow. I think I feel a brief bout of ebola coming on, the 24 hr kind? :rolleyes: