Dimm's Miseltoe Spot

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
***walks ever so timidly up to the mistletoe, with bashful feet***

I'm here, too, guys.:blush:

lushluv

Sure, I'm down for mistletoe duty as long as imfree promises one of his famous cuddle sessions afterwards. :happy:

imfree

In Remembrance
Sure, I'm down for mistletoe duty as long as imfree promises one of his famous cuddle sessions afterwards. :happy:
Hahaha! Sweet!, The last Lady I shared one of those famous 2 hour cuddle sessions with said it made her feel more rested and relaxed than a week's vacation from work!:happy: You have been warned, do you wish to engage?:D

imfree

In Remembrance
Any space left under the mistletoe for a New York state of smooch? :kiss2:
New York Smoochies welcome here. For each NYS you give, you get 2 Loop Rancher Smoochies back, with hugs and cuddles, if you'd like.:happy:

Other Smoochers will also be glad to help you.

Shosh

Susannah
I have been getting lots of kisses from my Timothy, but I will have to find some mistletoe and really go for it.:p:wubu:

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
:batting:*Shoves Edgar and Mimi out of the way as nicely as possible and plants a big one on Rai* :batting: :kiss2:

lushluv

Hahaha! Sweet!, The last Lady I shared one of those famous 2 hour cuddle sessions with said it made her feel more rested and relaxed than a week's vacation from work!:happy: You have been warned, do you wish to engage?:D
We are still talking about cuddles right? ;)

imfree

In Remembrance
:batting:*Shoves Edgar and Mimi out of the way as nicely as possible and plants a big one on Rai* :batting: :kiss2:
Mimi and I standing here, perplexed, wondering when BBM is going to plant big ones on us?:confused:

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
LOL! Edgar, Mimi, Carla, Bmann et al will all get yours as soon as BBM and I are done. Promise.

:D :p :kiss2: :smitten:

Latest posts