• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dims member(s?) on Tyra show Monday 3/16 - trainwreck?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
New York local channel 9 is running a promo for the Tyra show, featuring the premiere of a show taped some months ago, and talked about in this thread. It's airing this coming Monday (syndicated, your channel and airtime will vary by location).

In the commercial, they only show Collared Princess, so I don't know if the other people who participated in the taping made it to the final show. Other people seem to be sitting next to C.P. on a couch, but no mention of them is made in the 30 second spot.

Some of the soundclips:
Tyra: "She's 600 pounds, and desperate to reach her personal goal - 1,000 pounds."
C.P.: "I love being fat"
Tyra: "getting to a thousand pounds is going to make her very ill"
C.P.: "We've all gotta go sometime"
Tyra: "Will she risk everything... to be bigger?"
C.P.: "I'm gonna get cancer, that's probably how I'm going to die"
Tyra: *finger wag* "uh-uh-uh-uh! we've got too many cancer patients right now that do not need to be hearing that"
Audience member: "I'm a cancer survivor... that you wanna die of cancer... it's SICK!"

Holy crap. It looks to be a huge mess.

View attachment tyra trainwreck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back