Discontinued foods

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AshleyEileen

chunky
Taco flavored Doritos. I used to eat them by the bagfulls.

and the Cashew special pizza at Pizza Hut. It was sausage, cashews and onions on pan pizza. :eat2:

And ripley, my ex hubby works for nestles and I can get you all the butterfinger crisps your little heart desires. just let me know if you want me to send you some!
We have Taco Doritos too!

QueenB

zoo-music girl
*bump*

Mother's Cookies has ceased operations :( East Coasters might not know this brand because the factory was in California. For those who love Mother's, you better go out and get some before you can't anymore. The grocery store by my house hardly had anything left. I'll miss you Circus Animal Cookies

WHHHHAT?! are you serious? :(

mother's cookies are so amazinggg. i'm so sad now.

IDigHeavyGuys

I don't know if they don't make them anymore or just don't sell them around here, but I went CRAZY over coffee 'n' cream Oreos!

I also used to LOVE Jack Daniel's Wildberry Jack drinks. I don't drink usually, and I really don't drink enough to get drunk, but I would have one every once in a while at night. They do still have them, but they changed the mix or whatever, and I was a little sad when I saw "New Taste!" on the label. And it was crap. Really. I drink Seagram's Wildberry sometimes, but I miss Wildberry Jack. It upset me so much that I actually wrote to the company and let them know how I felt about it, although I'd never done that before. Don't I just sound like an alcoholic? ;)

IDigHeavyGuys

There was also this ice cream-like thing, and I don't know what it was called, but it was ice cream with hard chocolate layers between ice cream layers. You cut it like a cake. I only had it a few times, but I want it again!

cute_obese_girl

Herbivore
There was also this ice cream-like thing, and I don't know what it was called, but it was ice cream with hard chocolate layers between ice cream layers. You cut it like a cake. I only had it a few times, but I want it again!
I know exactly what you are talking about, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called either. I think it was made by Breyer's ??? Maybe? It was good.

gangstadawg

the wanderer
I miss Torengos--dip those things in salsa and cheese...OMG heaven!
Taco Bell made a "pizza type thing" (cant remember the name of it) but it was on a cracker type crust. I LOVED that thing.

Since I worked there for over 8 years, I do not miss anything that Pizza Hut makes.
torengos was the shit. i miss em.
i remember starburst fruit twist. they was good as hell but sadly they are sold anymore.

Mindee

If they ever bring back Frank-o American macaroni and cheese in a can I will eat nothing but that for a week. I'm also a huge fan of Chef-Boy-R-Dee's Beef-o-ghetti. It was better than spaghetti-o's. Maybe the food companies should have focus groups made up of fat people. After all, we're the ones buying and eating most of their products.
I believe your mac & cheese can be found at WalMart, but like all the other "Franco" products they are now branded as Campbells. My husband loves the stuff. I wouldn't eat it if I was dieing from starvation.

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
I think I've posted about this before, but I really miss the Maple-Cheddar breakfast sandwich from Dunkin Donuts.

I also lament the discontinuance of the McRib Sandwich at McDonalds.

Can I get an amen??

BBW MeganLynn44DD

Fatter and happier!🐄
I miss Chocodiles.Here in NJ I have not seen them for 15 years plus!Choclate covered twinkies for those not knowing.

Tori DeLuca

The Big Butt Beauty
I think I would gain another 100 pounds if there was a Dunkin Donuts in my area anymore. The one that was near me closed, as well as the Carvel. I miss them more than words can say
I also miss drakes Cakes horribly. I think I need to move back east:eat1:

Brandi

The Emotional Cook
I think I've posted about this before, but I really miss the Maple-Cheddar breakfast sandwich from Dunkin Donuts.

I also lament the discontinuance of the McRib Sandwich at McDonalds.

Can I get an amen??

In Canada, these come out once a year. My dad is in heaven. lol

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
You miss the Coke with lime... I miss the Coke with Lemon... and the Pepsi Twist, too.... :(
I got Pepsi with Lemon a few days ago..it's an "NFL Kickoff Limited Edition Flavor" or something like that, so stock up! I got it at a Super Walmart.

cute_obese_girl

Herbivore
I got Pepsi with Lemon a few days ago..it's an "NFL Kickoff Limited Edition Flavor" or something like that, so stock up! I got it at a Super Walmart.
I loved that stuff, but all the grocery stores in my area are already out of stock :(

Latest posts