• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Discrepency in Verity - by Matt L. (~BBW, Alternate Reality. Magic ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt L.

~BBW, Alternate Reality. Magic ~MWG - a superior attitude turns an ice cream treat into a changed life

Discrepency in Verity
by Matt L.

Serena Walden kept in step with her mom while journeying through the mall.

Quite the beauty and with plenty of sass, the college bound Serena was in pursuit of a lavish wardrobe that corresponded with her fetching physical appearance.

Her brown hair brushing her shoulders, outlining her cute face while her svelte figure looked especially attention-grabbing in a pink tube top and snazzy blue slacks.

Her mom, Mrs. Anita Walden, was a decent looking woman for her age. Black hair in a short, trendy bob while her pleasingly pump figure was attired in an emerald green blouse and khaki slacks.

Cheerful in banter, Serena was strictly anxious for the start of college and a career in the fashion biz. Her mother was likewise enthusiastic.

“Huxley college is the most prestigious university available for fashion design, I have no doubt you’ll do fabulous!”

Serena concurred, “It’ll cost a pretty penny but it’ll be well worth it.”

Mrs. Walden wasn’t a pauper by any means. Well schooled herself, she was employed as an marketing analysis for a chain of classy boutiques.

“College certainly has it‘s benefits; had I listened to your dad and been a simple housewife, we couldn’t afford to send you away to school, you’d be attending that local community college.”

Serena released a disgruntled sigh in agreement, “Bowers Community College, what a dump.”

The ladies wandered through the concourse, chirping away, Mrs. Walden boasting about her daughter’s appearance and aptitude, Serena in full agreement.

Mrs. Walden paused in her steps, insisting that Serena do so as well.

“Wait a minute. There’s Sylvia Drexel and her daughters leaving that ice cream shop”, Mrs. Walden softly told Serena.

“She’ll just talk my ear off and I’m in no mood for her anecdotes.”

Serena crinkled her nose at the sight of the overweight mother and her chubby daughters. “Whoa, are they fat or what!”

“This is what happens when you become a stay at home mom. You develop a habitual need to feed, becoming lazier as you become heavier and neglecting your appearance ”, Mrs. Walden snidely explained.

“Doesn’t she realize how fat she is? Her daughters too, they’re total heifers.”

Mrs. Walden replied with an acerbic chuckle, “Naturally. They’ve become so content in their stagnant lives, they’re used to being fat.”

“Guess you’re right mom!”, Serena promptly replied.

Serena pushed back her wavy mane and scrutinized in detail Mrs. Drexel and her daughters.

Her lips curving into a malicious grin as she snickered, “They look as sloppy as they’re fat.”

Serena and her mother ventured forward, walking by the ice cream shop that the Drexel‘s had exited.

Serena paused and looked directly into the window, “I could go for some ice cream. Maybe a small banana split?”

Mrs. Walden swerved her head, “I suppose so, why not?”

Serena marched right into the shop, her brown hair gently rolling over her shoulders, corresponding to the bounce in her step.

“I’m quite envious of you”, Mrs. Walden beamed a devious grin, “My metabolism doesn’t agree with my appetite, unlike you, I gain weight rather easily.”

Serena shook her head, stating the obvious, “You’re not so trim but not exactly tubby either.”

“I hate to admit it but just about everyone in my family is overweight, if I didn’t start counting calories back in high school, I’d be huge”, Mrs. Walden told Serena.

She then added, “Imagine if you didn’t inherit your dad’s genes? You‘d really would have to mind your diet or else you’d be shopping in the plus size department.”

Serena paused before reaching the service counter then laughed, “I know! My appetite is outrageous but I can eat as much as I like and just naturally burn off the fat.”

Mrs. Walden stepped ahead of her curvaceous daughter, “As a consequence, I’m green with envy.”

Serena giggled, “Nice thing you’re watching your weight; had you’d been a common housewife, we couldn’t indulge in ice cream together!”

Mrs. Walden addressed the rail thin chick who worked the service counter, “Two small banana splits please.”

“Just a minute, Ma’am, take a seat and we’ll have them brought to you!”

Mrs. Walden with Serena advanced to a table, and while Serena sat down, Mrs. Walden momentarily froze in her spot.

Serena noticed her mom’s detached expression and politely inquired, Something the matter mom?”

Mrs. Walden blinked herself back into consciousness, Serena snickering, “Having second thoughts about the ice cream? Don’t worry mom, you’re not that heavy.”

Mrs. Walden slipped into her seat, “I stopped worrying about my weight a long time ago.”

Serena thought her mom’s comment was a little odd since she diligently counted calories.

“I think coming here for ice cream is a marvelous idea, kind of like celebrating your college enrollment”, Mrs. Walden beamed a tranquil smile.

Serena leaned in toward her mom and giggled, “I was kind of hoping for a party!”

“Don’t think I could afford a fancy party but I suppose if you want too invite a few friends over for cake, that would work”, Mrs. Walden told Serena.

Before Serena could respond, a waitress brought over Two jumbo size banana splits.

“Here you go, ladies. Enjoy!”, the waitress announced with the hint of a smirk.

“Jumbo banana splits?”, Serena squinted at her mom.

“You really have stopped worrying about your weight.”

Mrs. Walden slid her spoon into the cold, sugary treat, slurping away the ice cream as the spoon reached her lips.

“Now pumpkin”, Mrs. Walden replied before lapping up another spoonful, “About the only thing that concerns me is your education but Bowers is a fine school, you’ll do well.”

Serena blinked, “Bowers? I’m not going to Bowers Community College, I’m going to Huxley.”

Serena unconsciously engaged in larger bites of the banana split, a narrow stream of melted ice cream dribbling over her lips and down her chin.

Mrs. Walden enjoyed another spoonful, “Now dumpling, even if we could afford Huxley, I’m afraid you don’t have the grades to enroll in that school.”

Mrs. Walden’s black hair faded in color as the trendy bob hairstyle was transformed into a bland matronly style. As if she had always worn glasses, wire frame eyewear became perched over her nose.

Her sporty attire was exchanged for a peach colored housedress with short ruffled sleeves, orange flip-flops replaced her expensive sneakers.

Serena failed to perceive the changes in her mom’s wardrobe and hair, much too busy consuming the banana split and politely arguing her grades, “I did alright in school, got decent enough grades in math and um, home economics_.”

As Mrs. Walden spoke, all the weight she had diligently kept off, industriously engulfed her figure. “Be what it may, pumpkin, if you do well at Bowers, there’s a chance for a promotion at K-mart, you might even meet a nice guy.”

Mrs. Walden’s pudgy features adequately corresponded with her docile temperament while her housedress exposed every pound of her nearly 300-pound figure. Chunky upper arms, redundantly large breasts and thick, roll coated waist. Her belly became enormous as her hips significantly spread, her huge hindquarters and thunderous thighs coated with a cushy layer of fat.

Unaware that her mom was never any different, just a common, well fed housewife; Serena rolled her eyes at the mention of K-mart, the changes to her own appearance likewise went unnoticed.

“I ain’t got nothing against working at K-mart; whether I get a promotion or not, I get along with the staff and customers just fine.”

Serena’s brown hair was shorter, the wavy texture still there but too a diminished degree, flawlessly revealing her rounder face. The pink colored tube top was now a pink flowing top, decorated with a cartoon of a sow and her pigs; and old fashion style blue stretch slacks replaced her snazzy blue jeans.

Serena let loose a wide yawn, failing to cover her mouth, fully ignorant too appropriate conduct. Hovering over the banana split, she shoveled away an excessively large spoonful. Serena sloppily continued feeding while she slowly obtained the appearance logically manufactured by her outrageous appetite.

Her moon shaped face was extremely chubby, her short locks accenting the rubbery texture of her bloated cheeks and overall size of her plump double chin, undeniably cute but genuinely passive in quality. Serena’s upper arms became disproportionately flabby as they increased in size while the surge in weight drastically enlarged her breast size from a firm 38-B to a voluptuous yet squishy 40-D.

The flowing top contoured to the roundness of her colossal belly, the flimsy material likewise exposing the pulpy love handles that circled her hefty waist and a doughy patch of fat coated her extraordinarily wide hips. Serena’s posterior drastically fatten, expanding outward and sideways while her thighs became utterly humongous.

Serena greedily consumed the remainder of the banana split, clueless too her undignified behavior and sloppy appearance.

Mrs. Walden finished her banana split and pushed away the bowl, scratching her blubbery belly she released an exhausted sigh, “Why not we postpone shopping for another time, I’m bushed. Anyhow, I have to get dinner ready.”

Serena’s walloping double chin inflated as she smiled, her lips drenched with chocolate syrup and ice cream.

“Could we stop and pick up a few hot dogs on the way home?”

Mrs. Walden gazed over her portly daughter, “You don’t wanna spoil your appetite for dinner? I’m making glazed ham with biscuits and mashed potatoes.”

Serena fluttered her big cow eyes, “Ah my favorite!”

Mrs. Walden’s belly jiggled as she chuckled, “Everything’s your favorite!”

Serena adjusted her position on the chair, giving her huge butt cheeks ample room, “I know, but just a couple hot dogs too hold me off until dinner.”

“I suppose”, Mrs. Walden replied, then asked, “Ain’t you worrying about your weight?”

Serena squeezed her gigantic belly, emphasizing it’s size, “Nah, not really.”

As Serena licked away the excess ice cream off the spoon, she released a high pitch giggle, “I’m well over 300-pounds, no point worrying about my weight now.”

“Sure, dumpling”, Mrs. Walden sweetly chimed, “Let’s get going, I wanna catch up to Mrs. Drexel before she leaves the mall.”

Serena clumsily stood upward, unaware of her soiled top and messy face.
Her bulbous belly quivering as did her spacious posterior while fidgeting with the waistband of the slacks.

An involuntary thought seized control of Serena’s mind while she burped out loud.
“Maybe I should put off college for a while”, Serena blurted, “Ain’t nothing really going on with K-mart that needs further schooling.”

Mrs. Walden simply nodded in agreement.

FINIS

Latest posts

Back