Discussion: Feeders/Feedees and emotions/mentality

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Axof

I am a closet feeder. Been that my whole life and I am comfortable with that. My main issue is the health of my partner. Provided both partners are equally into it, still the feeder has by far the upper hand mentally and physically, he satisfy his kink without much downside while the feedee is the one who has to deal with the health (and social) issues. Also I fear if one is a "hardcore" feeder, he may not be ever satisfied and may constantly push or loose interest in the partner if things do not go his way.
So yes, I do have issue with it.... to the point that I simply do not act on the kink - not everything has to be played in real life, some things may better stay in ones head. Luckily there are stories, videos and my own art that I can channel my sexual preference. I found out this is by far the easiest and cheapest way to be feeder and no tears, broken relationships or health issues. And my partner somehow grows naturally and constantly anyway (she is not that happy about it, but also not miserable either).

John Smith

I am a closet feeder. [...]
... which one of us aren't??

Unless you are either the partner of a controversally recognized feedee model who showed out herself in mainstream media or partner to a "Body Positivity" Instagram "influencer" who continually keep to tease the feederist community while feigning not being a feedee (*rackling* Loey Lane!!) , nay King Steph's unfortunate sugar daddy, none of is
would certainly highlight on our professional resumes such abilities like "fattening up hyperphagic individuals until they grow fat" and other things!

Axof

... which one of us aren't??

Unless you are either the partner of a controversally recognized feedee model who showed out herself in mainstream media or partner to a "Body Positivity" Instagram "influencer" who continually keep to tease the feederist community while feigning not being a feedee (*rackling* Loey Lane!!) , nay King Steph's unfortunate sugar daddy, none of is
would certainly highlight on our professional resumes such abilities like "fattening up hyperphagic individuals until they grow fat" and other things!
I guess that is probably true. The boards and videos make feederism/weight gain to look like one of the "things" but I bet in real life it is still much more a fringe behavior and looks sickening to vast majority. I mean most of my friends would definitely see it as a serious perversion.
I used to be maybe 220-230 pounds (I was concisely stuffing myself and trying to gain) and the downsides of it for the majority of normal life started to be really taxing to the point when I just said enough one day. F**k my darn fat kink. I am not going to be a prisoner of my own twisted mind. I slimmed down to like 160-170 and realized that these things probably really should be enjoyed as a fantasy on internet where it is easy to switch on and off whenever I want it. Now if I need a good dose of feederism I read some stories, watch some videos or make some 3D art and boom, switch it off when I am done with it.

John Smith

Personally, I don't mind about people's judgement. Every single ex-friend who was infiomed about my kink toward gaining women and my feeder pursuits had far much worse fetishes.

Latest posts