• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Divorce

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HungryGirl

My marriage is over. I guess. Mostly on here I've shared pictures of myself and my husband. I found out last night he was cyber cheating on me. And this isn't the first time. I am in shock. I'm in pain. A part of me is also embarrassed because I've gained some weight and I feel like people will think that's why he cheated on me. Even though he likes my looks and cheated because of his own personal low self esteem. I know it's not even in my top 10 reasons to be worried right now but it does bother me. Have any of you gone through something similar? Currently, I only work part time and the rest of the time I take care of our two daughters. I feel like life is slamming me in the face right now. Like I was already a underpowered pc on regular mode and suddenly the difficulty got turned up to master mode. And everything is on fire.

Latest posts

Back