• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

DJ Happily_Married’s Playlist

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landshark

Just a short time ago I’d have told you I’m not much of a music fan. But since my life/work situation changed about a year ago I’ve found myself making a ~3 hour drive twice a week and it has rekindled my interest in music.

I listen to a little of everything now. Some songs are “throw away” songs that don’t mean anything to me. Others really stick.

So here every few days or so I’ll share a song that I really enjoy and why I really enjoy it. Consider it my running blog (does anyone still use that term?) here on Dims.

First up, this one from Kenny Chesney:

Even before I really opened up to country music I liked Kenny Chesney. He seems like a cool guy, legit song writer, class act and has done an immense amount of charity work that has not generated the notice it deserves.

This song sticks with me. Despite its upbeat sound, I often have to fight off tears when I hear it. The general idea is a guy reflecting on all he’s done in his life, all the fun he’s had, and how he’s ready to experience the one thing he hasn’t yet done. Hearing the words “I want to know how forever feels” reminds me how fortunate I am to have something so many people are still looking for. I probably take that for granted at times and this song has sort of become an unexpected reminder not to.

Call me sappy and sentimental. Maybe I am sometimes.

Latest posts

Back