Do some women like fat guys?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HB1

We're right here, Fattyjiggly (cool name btw)! Come in, look around, stay a while... :)

blackcaesarbhm

there are women that loves and adore bhms... Especially in states like Texas, Georgia, Florida, Michigan and Ohio..

Tracii

Well I for one being from the not so deep south adore big sexy guys.I vote yes!!

Discodave

Need more folk from scotland haha, all the FFA seem to be elsewhere. I must double my search efforts.

escapist

Belt Buster!
While we are calling out locations of FFA's, I gotta say I've had shocking amounts of FFA encounters in Vegas....I do however recommend staying away from the stripper ones...I just haven't found any sane ones yet lol :p they are fun to party with though (I'm so tempted to submit Video Footage of one trying to grind on my belly LOL!). I will NEVER forget the first time in Vegas an FFA let on to it, she was a tiny little thing who was introduced to me by her friends cause they knew she LOVED big guys but I didn't really buy it until I was leaving and she grabbed my ass with both hands as I was walking out the door and gave me "UmmmmMMfffff!"...I was so shocked :eek: , Mr. Cool left the building, and I was just stunned into a retardly happy silence lol. :happy: :blush:

MrIgor

While we are calling out locations of FFA's, I gotta say I've had shocking amounts of FFA encounters in Vegas....I do however recommend staying away from the stripper ones...I just haven't found any sane ones yet lol :p they are fun to party with though (I'm so tempted to submit Video Footage of one trying to grind on my belly LOL!). I will NEVER forget the first time in Vegas an FFA let on to it, she was a tiny little thing who was introduced to me by her friends cause they knew she LOVED big guys but I didn't really buy it until I was leaving and she grabbed my ass with both hands as I was walking out the door and gave me "UmmmmMMfffff!"...I was so shocked :eek: , Mr. Cool left the building, and I was just stunned into a retardly happy silence lol. :happy: :blush:
You are my hero. :bow:

escapist

Belt Buster!
You are my hero. :bow:
Ha-ha-hah, thanks. I'm not sure if its me, the location, or both; crazy stuff just happens here. I have tendency to switch off that part of my brain that keeps me out of events that seem like they should be part of some insanely hilarious movie staring people with messy hair, dry humor, and who can deliver every line with pure wit and just plain Awesomeness....case in point its 5am, what am I even doing up?

Latest posts