• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Do Ssbbw's ever go for a bigger guy? As in musculature?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duhast234

I am six foot three inches tall and two hundred fifty five pounds with a very low bodyfat. I absolutely love bodybuilding and making my muscles larger. Being a big guy, a smaller woman does not satisfy me. Women were made to be curvacious to very heavy...biologically it is a trait that allowed our ancestors to survive. There is something about full breast, beautiful big round bellys, large thick thighs, and voluptuous buttocks that drive me absolutely insane. Alot of women that i find gorgeous have told me that musculature is not a turn on to them, but I want to find a woman who appreciates it as bodybuilding is a giant part of my life and my physique was VERY VERY hard to obtain, so if it is not appreciated I do not feel much self worth. Many of these women are attracted to very thin to toned men with abs but not muscley. Very few i have met like fat men...probably that is biological as we usually like something different but then again i have met heavy women who like the comfort of a heavy man. So, would any of you beautiful ssbbw's date a muscle guy if he was sweet, loving, attentive, and romantic?

View attachment deuchlander.jpg

Latest posts

Back