Do you cry

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
Well, perhaps you should watch Firefly. We could be more than friends. ;)

That will be a problem as I don't do 'fantasy' at all. I know, I just lost all credibility among the hot nerds of the world. Goodfellas/Godfather marathon instead?

Wait, i'm not single. Haha.

Bighairyman

That will be a problem as I don't do 'fantasy' at all. I know, I just lost all credibility among the hot nerds of the world. Goodfellas/Godfather marathon instead?

Wait, i'm not single. Haha.

We can do any movie that has De Niro in it as a mobster. I love Goodfellas. your significant other can join as well. I don't bite all that much.

luvbigfellas

Has lips like morphine
We can do any movie that has De Niro in it as a mobster. I love Goodfellas. your significant other can join as well. I don't bite all that much.

And I promise, I don't bite unless you want me to. :D I love De Niro.

chick~e

I was watching a television show on netflix and I got all teary eyed. A co-worker saw me and made a comment about me just being a big soft teddy bear. I often get teary eyed when watching movies and tv shows. I was just curious as to how many bhm out there cry and will admit it, Also what do you women out there think of a guy who cries?

I am a cryer, especially when it is some sappy love story (the kind that only happen in the movies, or to anyone else but me, lol). I think that if a man crys, it is not a sign of weekness, but a sign of strength. & there is nothing wrong with being a big soft teddy bear, they are great to cuddle with & oh so cute :D

Bighairyman

I am a cryer, especially when it is some sappy love story (the kind that only happen in the movies, or to anyone else but me, lol). I think that if a man crys, it is not a sign of weekness, but a sign of strength. & there is nothing wrong with being a big soft teddy bear, they are great to cuddle with & oh so cute :D

Those movies tend to get me as well. I am told I am like a teddy bear. Ladies love this cuddley body of mine as well.

Bighairyman

Groping is too jr. high, I want to have a nice dinner with you, a few drinks and have great conversation. i'll leave Zoe in the car with the windows cracked.

Hozay, I figured it out. You can take her out and I will just take Zoe out. Sounds fair to me. Whatcha guys think?

nic_nic07

Resident Gentern
Hozay, I figured it out. You can take her out and I will just take Zoe out. Sounds fair to me. Whatcha guys think?

Sounds good to me. :D
Although I have no idea wth is going on, even after reading the above conversation. lol

Bighairyman

Sounds good to me. :D
Although I have no idea wth is going on, even after reading the above conversation. lol

Hozay is going to take Surly out and so Zoe won't be left alone. I will take her out lol. That is what is going on. Of course only with his permission though.

nic_nic07

Resident Gentern
Hozay is going to take Surly out and so Zoe won't be left alone. I will take her out lol. That is what is going on. Of course only with his permission though.

Oh. That makes a lot more sense. :) Now I just feel like an idiot. :p

Bighairyman

Oh. That makes a lot more sense. :) Now I just feel like an idiot. :p

haha, don't feel like an idiot. It is cool. easy to get things confused in these parts. You can join though. I don't mind. As long as I can give you a massage.

Latest posts