Do you cry

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

nic_nic07

Resident Gentern
haha, don't feel like an idiot. It is cool. easy to get things confused in these parts. You can join though. I don't mind. As long as I can give you a massage.

Mmmmm...I'm okay with that. :D I need one. And I'm apparently really good at them too, so I could repay the favor as well. haha

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
Groping is too jr. high, I want to have a nice dinner with you, a few drinks and have great conversation. i'll leave Zoe in the car with the windows cracked.

I'll bark at passers-by.

Hozay, I figured it out. You can take her out and I will just take Zoe out. Sounds fair to me. Whatcha guys think?

We might have to watch this Jesus movie. Because I'm not entirely sure which movie you guys keep talking about.

Bighairyman

I'll bark at passers-by.

We might have to watch this Jesus movie. Because I'm not entirely sure which movie you guys keep talking about.

Perfect idea. It would be a good movie for you to see, especially with me.

Bighairyman

Did you just proposition my girlfriend?

Aside from that not being cool, I'm also a little offended you've hit on everyone here . . . but me. :-(

Well you see, in the morning when that night is all over with. You and I will be in the same bed. I am still not sure where the other peoples will be. But my arms will be around you. ;) :batting: sugar pie.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
How about you and I are the bhm slices of bread. Waiting to get made up into some sammichs? :D

Sir, I've seen more ass than Escapist, I just don't talk about it. You can have seconds of I deem is allowable, but no sandwiches at the moment . . .

I studied ass, I know what I'm talking about.

"water-mark"

Paquito

don't July to me
Sir, I've seen more ass than Escapist, I just don't talk about it. You can have seconds of I deem is allowable, but no sandwiches at the moment . . .

I studied ass, I know what I'm talking about.

"water-mark"

It's true, he's studied mine for hours. There are sculptures. And erotic black-and-white photographs of our subsequent love making.

Now eat my burrito, señor.

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
I'm afraid *I* have seen more ass than Escapist, I have in fact studied it so I know what I am talking about.

(c)

Latest posts