Do you enjoy kissing?

• Yes

• No

• Depends

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seda

Throbbing member
How many people out there enjoy kissing, say more that intercourse?
I'm not really into it that much, can take it or leave it.

Curious that's all. Feel free to elaborate.

ManBeef

Yes, a kiss can make or break a potential relationship so it is very important. It doesn't come near sex because although it is hot, sweaty, load blowing fun, it also gives the two partners time to connect. This is why I am am not too into open relationships && additional sex partners. (Plus the fear of those nasty stds etc) But a kiss is still a big factor. It gives the budding heart a lil Miracle Grow when it is a supple, soft, zesty kiss that seems to linger for days. If your kiss wows me, your lips can loiter all they want. (Just so you know, I have a hard time breathing through my nose at times due to massive allergies, a deviated septum, && other stuff I am not to familiar with just yet. So don't mind me if I pull away to take a breathe like Tay Zonday)

BCBeccabae

Pearchan-y
DimensionsModel
More than most things, yeah.

I can't thoroughly enjoy foreplay/sex and the like without good making out before/during/after.
I'm not entirely sure why. I love lips. I love teasing with mine. I love nibbling, sucking, pulling and having it done to me. I love the intimacy if you're doing it right. And if you are doing it right, it just kind of builds up everything else. The foreplay of foreplay.

From another thread;
"The perfect mixture of slow and soft, building into hard and fast. Over and over. Like the perfect viscous cycle of sexual frustration. Taking in the lower lip between both of mine and nibbling or sucking (or having this done to me). Nibbling in general. Kissing to where two lips were always focused on one lip (whether it be me to him, or him to me). Sliding the tip of the tongue gently across the lower lip. Tongues clashing randomly, but consistently. Moaning. Whispering. Urgency. Lips trailing off to pay attention to the ears, neck, jaw, shoulders, etc. Fingers through the hair, around the neck, at the hips, on the belly, digging into spine, etc...depending on what stage it was in. Bodies completely in tune with each other and their motions against each other.
Of course, said description is isolated, full on, making out.
That being said, dem kisses always make me yearn for that isolated, full on, making out."

Anyway, yep. haha :)

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
Those in the know....know that I am quite the kisser!

Especially when there are chubby cheeks to be kissed. :3

Like seriously, I get out of control with it. :x

Jeff In Wichita

I'd say, as much as sex. Kissing is very intimate. You are emotionally connected and can feel the energy of the other person. Kissing my girl is beyond thrilling.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
there is true magic in a great kiss, I miss it have missed that in my past few relationships I love to kiss, there is a great song in annie get your gun about kissing. It is truely one of the most amazing things but then again not everyone likes to kiss.

There is an art to it like everything and a good kiss will speak volumes without a single word being uttered, leave you breathless, a little dazed and feeling on top of the world

thank goodness Isaac loves to kiss cause not being into making out is such a deal breaker for me

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I loved to kiss and make out. Before I met my soon-to-be-ex, you could say it was a hobby and i was great at it. It wasn't just a turn-on. It made me happy and content and loved. And yes to me, it was more intimate than sex. Not saying it's better than sex, but more intimate, definitely.

It is a dealbreaker in a relationship with me.

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Supporter
https://www.facebook.com/drunkentempest, M
I do enjoy it immensely along with cuddling and that sort of thing. I've only just started having sex, but I think my mindset will never change in that I feel that everything from kissing to going all the way is a holistic (And in my case necessary) part of relationships.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I could live without sex in a relationship. I could NOT live without kissing in a relationship.

It is vital.

1love_emily

COLLEGE
I could live without sex in a relationship. I could NOT live without kissing in a relationship.

It is vital.
This is exactly what I was going to say, only a lot less drawn out and wordy. Well said, Carla. I completely agree.

Plus, it's so nice just to lean over and give/get a little peck. It's something you can really do anywhere. And it's also nice when your partner is a good kisser. ;)

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
I voted 'depends'.

Even though i'v only ever kissed one person and enjoyed it veeeeery much, i still think it would depend entirely on who and how you're kissing.

roundrevelry

Resident Geek
Kissing is my specialty! ;)

I really do enjoy it. Most times more than sex. And sex is nothing without constant lip-locking. :)

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
Kissing can tell you a lot about the other person...

And I have been told on more than one occasion that I am amazing....which I am... I know..soooo modest lol

I think kissing and making out is way more sensual and sexy than the act of sex... kissing when it comes to making out is all about teasing, and building the tension and excitement... I miss making out

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
***sings***
If you wanna know, if he loves you so, it's in his kiss... that's where it is!

:happy:

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
Really? How so? I'm a little in the dark there.
Well, first like Carla said...and Anne Hathaway on the Princess Diaries - if her leg pops lol

A kiss can tell you if: they are assertive, if they are hesitant, passionate, if they know what they are doing lol.....a kiss can tell if you have any chemistry - I have kissed someone and my knees buckled and I almost fell to floor - and I have kissed someone and I knew that we would never be more than friends.. in a kiss he can grab you by the back of the neck..wrap his fingers in your hair and pull you closer - passion.... or someone who waits for you to lead - he might like an aggressive woman...a-kiss can tell you a lot

Kamily

A kiss can tell you if: they are assertive, if they are hesitant, passionate, if they know what they are doing lol.....a kiss can tell if you have any chemistry - I have kissed someone and my knees buckled and I almost fell to floor - and I have kissed someone and I knew that we would never be more than friends.. in a kiss he can grab you by the back of the neck..wrap his fingers in your hair and pull you closer - passion.... or someone who waits for you to lead - he might like an aggressive woman...a-kiss can tell you a lot
I agree 100% with ya on that. I absolutely LOVE kissing!!! :smitten: I think its very important in a relationship. Im a very affectionate person so if the man isnt into it, then I move on.

Latest posts