Do you get a lot of chicks?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

skizz

I'm getting really fat and was wondering if the BHMs on this board get a lot of chicks. Pleae regale me with some stories.

Paquito

don't July to me
I'm on the smaller side of BHM and I get hit on. But only on los internets.

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
There was one point in my senior year while I was the lead in the school musical where I actually had a few girls interested within a short time period. It was weird. :p

But otherwise, the only "attraction" I've actually noticed from anyone came from here. :D

Hoping for another shot now that I'm really ready for a relationship should the opportunity arise.

ManBeef

I've only been with 11 people... && dated a few others... I do aight. Just need to fine tune the pimp juice LOL

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous
I flirt/get flirted with often, but it rarely goes anywhere beyond platonic fun. When I try to make the jump I get shot down as being "just a friend".

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
uhh, as to the op's questions. i get hit on a lot by trashy women. and while i do like my women a little on the trashy side i'm also working on this whole "no sleeping with skanks" thing that zoe put me on to. so, you know, whatever and junk.

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
images

Geodetic_Effect

I decided to get into dating just a couple days ago. So far I have been shot down 5 times and had 1 victory. I'm happy with that success rate, especially since I'm picky.

vinarian

Crazy Person
I have always been a big guy, but even though I like to pretend I'm a lost perveted stalker, I've never been able to stay single. I have been to places where people look down on me for being fat, but the majority accepts me. I don't attribute my being with someone to this board as I havn't been a member long, I don't think of this as a dating board, and more of a 'life' board