Do you give off a gay vibe?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigCutieAsshley

Cutie With A Big Booty!!!
Stand in line Dee....Jeep in MINE (if she ever wants to test out the other side of the fence).

Qit el-Remel

Geek and FFA
I was completely closeted (i.e. genuinely believed that I was a Kinsey 0 or 1 rather than the more accurate 2 or 3) until I was eighteen. Oddly enough, I had more people making presumptions about my orientation before the turning point than after.

Jay: Here is what they mean. Long story short: an obviously straight man who's as fussy as the cast of Queer Eye.

-Qit

Ruffie

I have been hit on alot by lesbians. I too as others mentioned find that complimentary. IT is frustrating though that men don't see me as attractive instead I am one of the guys and women do. When I asked a couple of frinds about it the one my best guy friend says" Well honey someone needs to be the "man" in the relationship and since you think more like a man than any woman I know that must be why" and the other a bisexual woman said to me tht its cause "You are a very sexual woman and exude that, and most men are too stupid to pick up on that"
Ruth

CTAnonymousCT

Repressed Orator
I must exude the gay vibe. I get that all the time. Gay men LOVE me, alot more than women do! haha

I used to get angry alot when gay men hit on me, now I look at it as a compliment, They must find me attractive enough to approach me. So even though I AM a strictly tuna guy, it no longer disturbs me that I get taken for gay. (maybe because I am a pretty sensual guy???)

CTAnonymousCT

Repressed Orator
Stand in line Dee....Jeep in MINE (if she ever wants to test out the other side of the fence).
Hell I dont even know her, but she is cute enough for me to FIND a sexy bi gal if she ever wants to turn the corner, JUST so I can WATCH!
HAHA:bow: :bow:

Aurora1

curioser and curiouser
Well, I honestly couldn't tell you what kind of vibe I give off cuz i have no idea but...all I seem to attract are lesbians, pimps and swingers. Now, is that good or bad...I haven't decided yet. :batting:

babyjeep21

Kamikaze Peanut Butter
Well, I honestly couldn't tell you what kind of vibe I give off cuz i have no idea but...all I seem to attract are lesbians, pimps and swingers. Now, is that good or bad...I haven't decided yet. :batting:
Good or Bad?

I dunno! :D Do you want to attract lesbians, pimps and swingers?

Aurora1

curioser and curiouser
Good or Bad?

I dunno! :D Do you want to attract lesbians, pimps and swingers?
I actually haven't taken any up on their various offers yet....I'll let you know when I do...how's that bebe? lol ;)

babyjeep21

Kamikaze Peanut Butter
I actually haven't taken any up on their various offers yet....I'll let you know when I do...how's that bebe? lol ;)
Girl.... Get you some, and then tell me all about it. ;)

...if you want to. LOL.

gypsy

gone
Hell I dont even know her, but she is cute enough for me to FIND a sexy bi gal if she ever wants to turn the corner, JUST so I can WATCH!
HAHA:bow: :bow:
Hmm. Carla... I think we need to take offense here. Because obviously we are not considered sexy enough by this brute. :confused:

Aliena

I've never been asked if I was gay, but one time I was accused of being gay by my parents, because of a "butch" women friend I used to hang out with. (as if that's something to be ashamed of :rolleyes: )

Anyways, I am the official fag-hag for my brother and his S.O. group of friends. I am always invited to their monthly pot lucks, Thursday night drag-shows, and the never ending weekend dinners. I've been to the bowling night, most of the weekend dinners, but have yet to go to the drag-shows, but will make it one night.

Oh and I can pick up a gay vibe a mile a way; does that count? :happy:

DUBLINDA

I hope I do give off a gay vibe considering I am gay!!! Although I was once told by a guy that I turned down that I only went with women because of my low self-esteem and thinking that men would not find me attractive. Sexuality is a very complex thing and its different for everyone. Im sure I give off different vibes at different time's in my life but at the end of the day we are all the same flesh and blood.

MattyMatterson

Skinny Member
A neighborhood in Chicago dedicated to gays. I'm one of the straight ones but I'm constantly getting hit on, especially at the bars here. Mostly because the bars here are known as gay bars. I should probably hangout outside of this hood. But yeah, I'm so moving a year from now as I'm sick of getting my ass grabbed randomly whenever I go grocery shopping or am walking to the L.:eek: