Do you guys know what this means?

Discussion in 'Daily Living' started by jake_dufner, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Nov 20, 2017 #1

jake_dufner

jake_dufner

jake_dufner

So on Monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & the girl i liked was looking at me while walking over when i was staring at the trash can. then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then the next day In class i heard her saying " i don't know why he looks at me".

2. Nov 20, 2017 #2

Still a Skye fan

Still a Skye fan

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated

It's been long time since I was in school but what you describe could mean any number of things.

If you like the girl, why not take a chance and just say something like "Hi, how's it going?" and see what happens?

3. Nov 20, 2017 #3

Ned Sonntag

Ned Sonntag

Ned Sonntag

Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Means 'dreamy':wubu:, which is good.;)

4. Nov 22, 2017 #4

jake_dufner

jake_dufner

jake_dufner

yeah but now that i finish school i havent seen her ever since high school but the other day when i went out with my friends at the mall i turn around & saw a guy looking at me but then looked away. so i guess she was there & saw me & said something so maybe thats why he was looking at me. but idk i only saw a guy there & not her so i guess she hide behind him or something. soo im guessing she didnt want me to see her so maybe thats why she hide behind him.

5. Nov 25, 2017 #5

swamptoad

swamptoad

swamptoad

Well, I am not sure if you are in a pickle of a situation or not. But it sounds like she might be having friends watching her back. If you "possibly" weirded her out "from the stare" then just lay low and just talk casual with her about something like the weather and similar stuff but nothing more than that. Just be a gentleman and brief during your next encounter.

She may not have been weirded out. She might be shy herself and just cautious. Who knows. Just be yourself and confident and stay sweet.

6. Nov 29, 2017 #6

jake_dufner

jake_dufner

jake_dufner

yeah but now that i finish school i havent seen her ever since high school but the other day when i went out with my friends at the mall i turn around & saw a guy looking at me but then looked away. so i guess she was there & saw me & said something so maybe thats why he was looking at me. but idk i only saw a guy there & not her so i guess she hide behind him or something. soo im guessing she didnt want me to see her so maybe thats why she hide behind him.

7. Nov 30, 2017 #7

swamptoad

swamptoad

swamptoad

You copied and pasted the same response??? :confused: