do you guys think i creep her out?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

jake_dufner

okay so i havent seen this girl in a long time so i was at work and i went out to the lobby i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table with her boyfriend & i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby and when i saw her i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but now i keep seeing her boyfriend picking up food for the both of them at the place i work at soo i guess she doesnt wanna see me so she makes her bf go there and pick up the food for the both of them there

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Sadly, she seems to be trying to avoid you. Obviously, she likes the food there but maybe seeing you freaked her out a bit. Not sure what your relationship was like before but I wonder if she thinks you don't like her and might spit in her food (I'm just reaching here). Maybe the next time you see her, you approach and tell her how nice it is to see her. Perhaps that will allay any fears she has and set things right between you.

*again, I'm just shooting arrows with a blindfold on in trying to help*

jake_dufner

Sadly, she seems to be trying to avoid you. Obviously, she likes the food there but maybe seeing you freaked her out a bit. Not sure what your relationship was like before but I wonder if she thinks you don't like her and might spit in her food (I'm just reaching here). Maybe the next time you see her, you approach and tell her how nice it is to see her. Perhaps that will allay any fears she has and set things right between you.

*again, I'm just shooting arrows with a blindfold on in trying to help*
yeah but all of this happened last year & this also happened last year too when i went out with my friends to the mall & i guess she was also there shopping with her bf so i guess she saw me at the mall & was talking about me to him cause when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then he looked away. i bet she told him there's that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school

Paul

yeah but all of this happened last year & this also happened last year too when i went out with my friends to the mall & i guess she was also there shopping with her bf so i guess she saw me at the mall & was talking about me to him cause when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then he looked away. i bet she told him there's that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school
If you are asking this question you very likely know the answer and are hoping someone her might convince you differently. Rejection hurts. In the long run you can not force someone to like you. Also you don't want to be known as a creep. You know what you need to do.

My advice is to leave the girl alone. Put your energy into someone who likes you as much you do her In the end you will be happier

Tracii

Leave her alone and let her enjoy her life with her BF.
You don't have the right to mess up their relationship.

Latest posts

Group builder