"Do you have a flag?"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fat hiker

Hey, I like the necklace/tie pin/cuff link/ bracelet idea. But I also like the flag idea (though I'm cool to the proposed blue flag - dump the food, go with an outline - how about an outline of a big guy sitting on those horizontal blue lines, and the blue lines bend down underneath his awesome weight?).

Handkerchiefs? Only in certain situations...

fat hiker

missaf said:
I like that idea, too! Fo we have any artists in the bunch??

It should be like the Dumptruck logo :)

Well, I'm disappointed - after the nifty BBW logo on the guy's t-shirts, I was hoping the girl's t-shirts would have a nifty BHM logo - maybe a fat guy leaning up against a pole, side view, his gut spilling down for all to see? But no such luck!
:eat2:

pattycake

Wishin' 4 A Squishin'
Mercedes said:
I would be in favour of having a discreet 'flag'.

Something which FFA's and BHM's would recognise worldwide.

This forum's got a very large following, and I'm sure a lot of people would be reading this and taking note, and maybe agreeing, who knows?

In my opinion it would be impractical to wear a slogan t-shirt. I love them but you can't always wear the same t-shirts every day and the message would be like-a too obvious you know.

I was thinking like something like a particular piece of jewellery, a bracelet for example.

A bracelet which could be worn by Fat Admirers and it would be only us, FA's FFA's BHM's and BBW's who know about it and know we're "in the club" sort of. And it'd be discreet. Like you know most of us can't go to work daily in a t-shirt saying one thing or another, but a bracelet would be discreet for all people with all professions.

My idea was that we could agree on the colour/s of the beads or string on a bracelet... the same like a red bracelet is used for kabbalah...

I think it'd be a wonderful idea!

What do you all think? :)
Bellybuilders used to sell pins with 3 concentric circles (to symbolise an ever increasing belly) so people could wear them to show they were a gainer or encourager but I don't know if they still sell them, if they ever took off and if they did, if they're seen as symbols for only the gay BHM/FA community.
Bracelets would be good, as you could wear them almost anywhere. I know the pro-anorexia sites encourage girls to wear a red string bracelet with 3 beads that spell out ANA (don't even get me started on those pro-ana sites!) so we could wear one in an agreed colour with beads that could spell out something. "FFA" would be the obvious suggestion but maybe something else? If you're into feederism you could have the 3 beads on your bracelet increasing in size --ooo--

GordoNegro

Seeing a warm flirtatious smile while riding the train, driving or crossing the street is enough of a sign for me :)

Latest posts

Group builder