"Do you have a flag?"

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by Zagnut, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Sep 13, 2006 #21

fat hiker

fat hiker

fat hiker

Hey, I like the necklace/tie pin/cuff link/ bracelet idea. But I also like the flag idea (though I'm cool to the proposed blue flag - dump the food, go with an outline - how about an outline of a big guy sitting on those horizontal blue lines, and the blue lines bend down underneath his awesome weight?).

Handkerchiefs? Only in certain situations...

2. Sep 13, 2006 #22

fat hiker

fat hiker

fat hiker

Well, I'm disappointed - after the nifty BBW logo on the guy's t-shirts, I was hoping the girl's t-shirts would have a nifty BHM logo - maybe a fat guy leaning up against a pole, side view, his gut spilling down for all to see? But no such luck!
    :eat2:

3. Sep 13, 2006 #23

pattycake

pattycake

pattycake

Wishin' 4 A Squishin'

Bellybuilders used to sell pins with 3 concentric circles (to symbolise an ever increasing belly) so people could wear them to show they were a gainer or encourager but I don't know if they still sell them, if they ever took off and if they did, if they're seen as symbols for only the gay BHM/FA community.
    Bracelets would be good, as you could wear them almost anywhere. I know the pro-anorexia sites encourage girls to wear a red string bracelet with 3 beads that spell out ANA (don't even get me started on those pro-ana sites!) so we could wear one in an agreed colour with beads that could spell out something. "FFA" would be the obvious suggestion but maybe something else? If you're into feederism you could have the 3 beads on your bracelet increasing in size --ooo--

4. Sep 14, 2006 #24

William

William

William

Our Slogan!!!

Fattastic!

5. Sep 23, 2006 #25

GordoNegro

GordoNegro

GordoNegro

Seeing a warm flirtatious smile while riding the train, driving or crossing the street is enough of a sign for me :)