• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Do you have any recurring dreams/nightmares?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripley

In Remembrance
Do you have any recurrent dreams? I have a bunch that I dream over and over again...they are slightly different every time but still basically the same.

I have the one where my teeth crumble or fall out. Or (a variation) I have one where a front tooth breaks off or falls out and I go to my dentist, but his office is dim and he tells me he can't fit me in, but there is no one else even there.

I have one where the small house we lived in (when I was sixteen) on Lake Superior has a hidden door that leads to a huge haunted wrecked ship. We go exploring it...in some of the rooms the floor is gone or unstable, but we find a kitchen that is safe but has a tree growing in it. There is a huge ballroom with ragged curtains and holes in the floor but you can tell that once is was very ornate and elegant. Sooner or later I notice a presence is stalking us, and that it's a danger to us.

I have one where I go out on the shores of Lake Superior looking for agates (something I do for real every spring and sometimes fall) and I find a spot where every stone is a beautiful agate, some as big as easy chairs.

I have one where I need to go to the bathroom and go into a public restroom and all the toilets are extremely nasty and gross and I can't bring myself to use them. But I really need to go!

I have one where I realize that my pet birds that I haven't had for ten years or so are still here and I haven't been feeding them, and they are starved or dead. I have this one about my pet bunny too.

I have one where I am in a car and the brakes don't work correctly, and every turn I want to make I go sliding by, and back up and go too far, and go sliding by again...

I have one where I am in danger and can't dial 911; I keep messing up. Or I'm just trying to call someone I know for help and I keep dialing their number wrong.

I have one where I'm in a house that is just room after room after room and I'm trying to choose one for my bedroom.

I have one where I'm peeing and I look up and realize the toilet is in the middle of a room full of people. They are chatting and don't seem fazed by it but I'm shy and don't want to stand and pull my pants up because I know they'll all notice me then.

Do you have any? I know I have more but right now all I can think is that I drink too much tea before bed, lol.

Latest posts

Back