• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!
Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Widis

What I Do Is Secret.
WG story writing rules, not ones to do with the use of adverbs and em dashes.

My only hard one:

1. No non-consent. That means no FA's fattening thin partners without them knowing, no fattening used as punishment, no fat people being used and abused for sex, etc. The closest I've come is one bimbofication story, and even in that case, the character took the intelligence-reducing drug willingly, it's just that she wasn't fully aware of how strong it was.​

Note: I think fetish fiction should be a safe space for any content as long as it's properly labeled and kept away from people who could read it accidentally without knowing what they're getting into. Since it's an expression of the id, deals with taboo desires, and is only meant to be read by adults who look for it, you can put NC, underage, or whatever other kind of extreme fetishes in it. That's just my personal rule.

The others are flexible and largely to do with avoiding genre cliches:

2. No using the words orb, dome, or sphere to describe a belly. They're overused and not really accurate to the shape. Especially sphere, unless you're describing something found on Deviantart.

3. Not too much focus on numbers or cup sizes. They're good for helping you picture the person's real life size or find photos to compare it to, if that's your thing, but they don't help you get a sense of what they actually look like IMO.

4. I try to put plot and characterization before fetish content and sex, and I'll cut out a line that's hot but distracts from the actual direction the story's going in. This might be a mistake.
All the rest are just personal preferences about what kind of fetishes I'm into or not, etc. Do you have a list, or is it just anything goes?

Last edited:
Back