• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Do you have trouble giving compliments on strangers’ bodies?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tragdor

Abide
I frequent the Pay Site board, like many of the men who frequent this board. I have never complimented any of the models. The longest time I really didn’t think about this, because I have never had the desire to compliment random starngers on their bodies.

But upon reflection I realize that on some level I feel very uncomfortable complimenting the body of people who I am not aquatinted with. I almost feel like if I would ever did compliment the body of someone I was not aquatinted with (even in the context of a place like the paysite board where bodily compliments are normal) that the people I would compliment would think that I was creepy or rude.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

Latest posts

Back