Do you like being fat? And if so why or why not?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BHMINTX

Thanks so much for sharing. I also am loving being fat and getting fatter. We are near the same weight though I'm only 6 feet tall. I was 280 this morning and 3X is where it's at for me now as all of my 2Xs are too snug or just plain tight. I'm gaining rapidly and am trying to slow it down as I have outgrown clothes literally weeks after buying them. I'm 55.5 inches in my belly today. I remember when I used to be 58 ish inches some 3+ years ago. I can't wait to get back. I have been on an accelerated path it seems, as I have gone from 48 inches in the early part of last month (March) to 55.5 inches now. I'm really loving it though, and really excited about hitting 300 pounds as I have never been that big.

I am really interested in hearing how you stretched your stomach. I can do 5000 to 6000 also, but it's tight at that point. I have been wondering how to push myself to be able to go more. I am really looking forward to reading your reply. As I am hungry to be able to eat more.

Really looking forward to filling out these 3X shirts!
My pleasure. Generally speaking, my belly is usually full of all day long. The only time I don't like to be super full is at bedtime.

To stretch out my stomach, I have a big meal and then after an hour or so to try to eat more. As I kept doing this I found that my stomach will start holding more and I'm able to eat more. Besides that, I'm snacking all the time. Thank God for working from home!

As far as clothes go, I buy two sizes bigger when I go shopping. Blue jeans and shorts, I really don't like wearing a belt because it tends to dig into me. As far as t-shirt go I'm filling out my 3XL shirts pretty quickly. I've been buying them at Walmart, but it seems they only sell up to 3XL so I'll have to probably get them at the Tall men's shop or on Amazon.

Next time I shop for shorts and pants, I'll buy 50 inch waist to grow into. I'm gaining weight fairly rapidly as well. My goal is to be 325 by Memorial Day and 345-350 by Labor Day. At this rate, I'll probably reach both goals much sooner. At that point, I'll see how I feel about gaining another 30 to 40 lbs.

My pleasure. Generally speaking, my belly is usually full of all day long. The only time I don't like to be super full is at bedtime.

To stretch out my stomach, I have a big meal and then after an hour or so to try to eat more. As I kept doing this I found that my stomach will start holding more and I'm able to eat more. Besides that, I'm snacking all the time. Thank God for working from home!

As far as clothes go, I buy two sizes bigger when I go shopping. Blue jeans and shorts, I really don't like wearing a belt because it tends to dig into me. As far as t-shirt go I'm filling out my 3XL shirts pretty quickly. I've been buying them at Walmart, but it seems they only sell up to 3XL so I'll have to probably get them at the Tall men's shop or on Amazon.

Next time I shop for shorts and pants, I'll buy 50 inch waist to grow into. I'm gaining weight fairly rapidly as well. My goal is to be 325 by Memorial Day and 345-350 by Labor Day. At this rate, I'll probably reach both goals much sooner. At that point, I'll see how I feel about gaining another 30 to 40 lbs.
If you find that belts dig into but you still want to wear one, there is a way. I'm presuming that it's the buckle of the belt that's the problem. Wear the belt with the buckle to the side, so that it doesn't stick into the soft and tender underbelly. I have to do the buckle up at the front and then slide it round to the side, as I can't get both hands to reach around the side of me these days. It looks rather stylish and if anyone asks you why you wear it that way, it's a chance to talk about your belly. If you don't want to talk about that, just say that you think it looks cool on other guys.

Braces (suspenders) are a comfortable necessity for growing lads

fat hiker

If you find that belts dig into but you still want to wear one, there is a way. I'm presuming that it's the buckle of the belt that's the problem. Wear the belt with the buckle to the side, so that it doesn't stick into the soft and tender underbelly. I have to do the buckle up at the front and then slide it round to the side, as I can't get both hands to reach around the side of me these days. It looks rather stylish and if anyone asks you why you wear it that way, it's a chance to talk about your belly. If you don't want to talk about that, just say that you think it looks cool on other guys.

Braces (suspenders) are a comfortable necessity for growing lads
As well as wearing the buckle to the side, another excellent option is to buy fabric belts. I'm a fan of Arcade Belts, arcadebelts.ca, arcadebelts.com, arcadebelts.eu, which come in a wide variety of fun colours and patterns, have plastic buckles that don't dig in, and have enough give to be comfortable with all sorts of pants and shorts, including rugby waist. They sometimes stock a size 60, but no sweat if they're out of stock - just buy two size 40s and clip 'em together!

As well as wearing the buckle to the side, another excellent option is to buy fabric belts. I'm a fan of Arcade Belts, arcadebelts.ca, arcadebelts.com, arcadebelts.eu, which come in a wide variety of fun colours and patterns, have plastic buckles that don't dig in, and have enough give to be comfortable with all sorts of pants and shorts, including rugby waist. They sometimes stock a size 60, but no sweat if they're out of stock - just buy two size 40s and clip 'em together!
I do like the idea of two belts clipped together. That would certainly create the sort of look that I like.

bellyman

Thanks for the advice. The idea to continue to eat more an hour after a big meal in a keeper. I don’t work from home, which for me is probably a good thing. As I gained 8 pounds just over the weekend. Partially due to your advice.

I enjoyed being able to give some clothes away to a friend who’s growing in size this week. At the moment he’s growing into 2X so as I grow out he gets first dibs.

I already ordered more shorts in 46 and am concerned they will just fit when they get here. As much as I really like my new size and weight In the last few pounds I can see my legs rub under the steering wheel when I get in the car now. The swearing wheel is up as far as it will go now. And some other things I’m wondering are limitations here or if I just need to go back to the gym and keep in shape for this weight. If i don’t tone it down I will easily be at 300 by the end of this weekend if not before.

I have been thinking that 300 was my end goal weight for quite a few reasons. But I sure do like my size and would love to get bigger in the 330-340 range. But I’m very hesitant to do that right now.

As for my belt, when my belly is full form stuffing like we are talking about, I don’t even want something to touch my stomach much less a belt gaging me. But in my daily routine I fasten my belt one notch out from fitting me. Cause by the time I eat through my lunch and snacks at work, I’m gonna be hurting with it so tight. I just don’t want to be constricted.

iluvruens

This a question that was asked in another forum that I recently became a member of. Just curious of the replies here and how they differ from what I've read there. Just to clear the air, I love being fat and I enjoy all the aspects of it. Just curious of what people here think?
I’m not fat but if I was I would embrace it for I love all women of size especially my wife. One thing that I noticed about a lot of bbw’s is that if they choose to they can be super strong.

Latest posts