Do you like to be told how fat you are during sex?

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by LarryTheNoodleGuy, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Oct 2, 2018 #21

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

I'm not there yet and probably never will be. And unless someone expressly asked me to call them fat, I wouldn't.
    Now, should someone request that, it would still be hard for me to do it but, they are going to get all that they can handle in the heat of the moment.

CarmellaBombshell likes this.
  2. Oct 2, 2018 #22

roddles

roddles

roddles

I met my current girl on a BBW friendly website, and she advertised as "very big, pretty BBW" after chatting and a first date, I approached it by saying, "now of course I would never insult a lady in real life, but since we are engaging in an erotic relationship, and we have both agreed to engaging in a kink/fetish type relationship, (she had kinks to that she wanted fulfilled) would you be open to the word "fat" being used during intimacy? It is incredibly alluring for me"
    She replied, "I have always been fat, and don't find the word offensive at all. Besides, I like to be objectified and dominated"

I guess I got real lucky, but approaching with caution helps too

3. Oct 13, 2018 #23

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

Yup, definitely an individual thing here. My guess would be most fat ppl would NOT enjoy being called fat in bed, even if they are ok with using the word as a neutral descriptive word in everyday life and call themselves fat. Prolly the only ppl who would really be into that are ppl who are F/FA and/or feedists themselves and actually get off on their own fat, especially intentional gainers. Me for instance, I'm totally into dirty fat talk, but then I'm a FFA feedee who loves my own fat as well as other's, and also finds certain types of humiliation arousing in a kinky role-playing scenario.

4. Oct 13, 2018 #24

CarmellaBombshell

CarmellaBombshell

CarmellaBombshell

Hell no! I don't want to hear how fat I am during sex! Total mood killer for me! o_O

5. Nov 15, 2018 #25

mamyers

mamyers

mamyers

Not myself but I was in a long relationship with a girl who was pretty fat at the time. After I told her of my fantasy of seeing her eating and getting even fatter, while we were making love she would tell me how she wanted to stay home and eat all day long and how I could watch her eat and if you think I'm fat now, wait till I weigh 400 pounds. Usually after some talk like this, I would explode inside her.

LifelongFA likes this.
  6. Nov 15, 2018 #26

op user

op user

op user

Generally speaking I am the thinnest of the couple ie I date heavier ladies. So I am unlikely to be told I am fat. However when I am told that she felt uncomfortable under my weight I do feel great. Should I end up on a missionary position on top of a thinner girl yes I would love to be told how heavy she considers me.

7. Nov 19, 2018 #27

jakemcduck

jakemcduck

jakemcduck

Yes, during sex but I'm usually up for it anytime as long as it's with teasing love and not being an ass about it.

8. Nov 19, 2018 #28

collared Princess

collared Princess

collared Princess

I love it..but I am always the odd ball

traceg and AmyJo1976 like this.
  9. Nov 19, 2018 #29

collared Princess

collared Princess

collared Princess

I love it...but I’m always the odd ball

traceg likes this.
  10. Nov 19, 2018 #30

surfjer

surfjer

surfjer

11. Nov 19, 2018 #31

surfjer

surfjer

surfjer

That’s not odd, that’s HOT!!!

12. Nov 20, 2018 #32

abzu

abzu

abzu

A minority of women I've been with have been fat admirers. That small group was certainly enthusiastic about my fat, however, and though that specific phrase was never uttered even during the height of passion, it wouldn't have bothered me coming from those women, because I would have been certain it was a positive expression of lust.

I've also never specifically uttered the phrase, "You're so fat" while enjoying my 300 pound or so fat admiring females, but I did get quite expressive and descriptive of their various generous bits, and they appreciated it. For example, one was barely 5 feet tall and weighed around 350 pounds. The main mass of her was very nearly a sphere, and we often joked about that. It also made me rock hard, and she took pride in that. I'd often remark on how exciting I found the appearance of her "Fat, little pussy" and we'd both reference her "Big, fat ass", and her big belly, and so forth. She was well aware of what she was doing to me with that giant ass, and sometimes nearly squeaked with glee as she announced such.

These sorts of things are far from universal, though. So it is indeed very much a matter of taste, of individual preference. One must feel loved and not abused or humiliated.

13. Nov 23, 2018 #33

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

u r soooo adorable, I've loved you since the beginning and all through the madness! :)