• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Doctor Who Series 4

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoom

Rogue
I went to this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0L7T1Ymq0c

And on it was a picture at 00:35 (see attached below) that said "Adipose Industries" on a sign. (The name in red over the sign belongs to the YouTube poster of the video.)

This video is one of several reporting on the filming of Doctor Who Series 4. But a lot of fans are getting excited at the rumors of the return of a past companion (and I'm not talking Catherine Tate either), or of a UNIT-themed episode.

Still, having found the Sign of Fat (apologies to Conan Doyle), wonder if there's a fat- or weightgain- themed episode? I didn't see mention of it in the previews at the end of "Voyage of the Damned".

Stay tuned.

View attachment adipose.jpg

Latest posts

Back