• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Does this ad show diversity?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May I ask you for your opinion on this ad...

I usually don't pay much attention on the people shown in such ads. Mainstream product, mainstream people.
This spot particularly opens up on diversity of people (see my translation below).
They tried, ok. Young, older, different hair colors, one bigger guy (!), different ethnicities... Maybe I am just missing a bigger girl among those shown?
Or maybe I am just overreacting.. lol

What do you think?

(o2 dein so wie du willst tarif TV Spot 2020)

Wir alle haben eines gemeinsam
[We all have one thing in common]
Wir sind sind einzigartig, besonders, verschieden.
[We are unique, special, different]
Wenn wir followen, dann unserem Geschmack.
[When we are following then it is after our fancy]
Wir wollen die Welt nicht nur sehen, wir wollen sie erleben.
[We want to experience the world instead of only seeing it]

Denn für uns ist das Leben wie O OMG.
[Life is O , like in OMG]
Es ist O wie Oh, wie süß..
[it is O like Oh, how cute..]

etc..

(nevertheless I like this ad because the song they've chosen was my favourite song in my teenage years...)

Latest posts

Back