Doggies make me happy. :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
I just figured I'd throw that out there.

Whenever I'm feeling miserable, all I have to do is watch my dogs for about 5 minutes, and it always cheers me up.

Man's best friend.

Damn straight.

Cors

Delurking
I feel the same way too. I am pretty skeptical about people, but dogs have a way of getting to me. I don't own one anymore though. ;(

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
I agree wholeheartedly...

My Bosley is my best friend. He is so cute and has soo much love to give! When I stay in England he never leaves my side :)

I remember once when I was ill, I woke up in the morning and was violently sick... Bosley fetched my Dad from downstairs to come up to help me :happy:

:wubu:

Shosh

Susannah
I am a doggy girl 100%. I have never been a cat person.

I hope to get a doggy this year sometime.

PamelaLois

ILL-INI
Doggies rock! I wish I could have one, but my Thinks-she-is-a-dog cat is as close as I can get. However, I do get to play with lots of doggies at work every day, so that works for me.

mergirl

Yessum!! This is My furry Baby 'Puck' and she has saved my life, i know it!
I got her when i was 19 and now i'm 30. She has been with me through the ups and downs and never judged me, even when ive been a smelly mess she still always loves me. People have come and gone in my life and still she sits (as she does now) by my side. (Though at the moment she is farting terribly..though i have a cheek to talk at the mo).
I battled agoraphobia and depression through much of my 20's and she gave me a reason to get out of bed and get out.
Recently she was hit by a car but thankfully she was ok.
she is 11 and a Lab/collie and is the best dogger EVER!!! well to me anyway! lol
Whenever i am feeling like the world is too harsh, she puts her head on my lap and snoofles me and gives me a creepy stare which always make me smile.
I read something recently that a guy in an animal shelter said "we give them food and a home and they give us everything they have"..Its just so true..
So, yes doggies are the best and they make me happy too!!

View attachment pucky.jpg

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
When it comes to dogs and cats I guess I am bi. I love both.. or does that make me polyamorous? In the last 13 months I lost both my 13 year old dog and most recently (last month) my 14 year old cat. This last month with no four legged babies around have been pretty sad. I have empty nest sydrome bad. So... Saturday my husband and I are making a trip to a local cat sanctuary and we hope to be bringing home this little furry nugget of joy (the kitty) and one of her five former housemates. She's six and quite chubby. I'm in love.

Hope you don't mind me adding a little kitty love to this thread. I hate starting my own threads with little life annoucements. I'm a shy one. ;)

mergirl

When it comes to dogs and cats I guess I am bi. I love both.. or does that make me polyamorous? In the last 13 months I lost both my 13 year old dog and most recently (last month) my 14 year old cat. This last month with no four legged babies around have been pretty sad. I have empty nest sydrome bad. So... Saturday my husband and I are making a trip to a local cat sanctuary and we hope to be bringing home this little furry nugget of joy (the kitty) and one of her five former housemates. She's six and quite chubby. I'm in love.

Hope you don't mind me adding a little kitty love to this thread. I hate starting my own threads with little life annoucements. I'm a shy one. ;)
aww. i am happy you are getting a new furry family member. I am also erm bi-petual! I found a wee stray cat almost 5 years ago now..and he is my baby also he is called oscar.. cause he was wilde..gah! but he is otherwise known as pyjama monkey and wee toothed tiger! if i can find a pic i will post... not to de-rail the dogger thread.. but ..sometimes cats are dogcats.. i know for sure my dog is a cat dog... peeps who have brought up cats n dogs together will know what i mean! lmao!

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
I think cats are adorable too... but I'm unlucky and am allergic to them. *sigh*

But you can bet I'm all over my friends cats... until my eyes get too itchy.

And as for cats that act like dogs... one of my dogs has the opposite problem. He thinks he is a cat. From rubbing his side along my leg when he wants attention, to climbing across furniture in a too-graceful-manner to be a dog.

Ahh, but furry animals. Ya can't go wrong.

I miss my dog. I haven't seen him since June, and I can't only have fish in my dorm. :(
His name is Edison Otta. He's a yorkshire terrier. After I left, my parents almost ran over another yorkie, but ended up taking him in after the whole thing, so now there's two running around in Florida. The new guy is Frankie (Who is one of my skinny primos), and they used to call him flaco ("Skinny" :p) because the poor guy was malnourished. He's ok now though. I just haven't seen him yet. Eddy is eight, and flaco is two. :)

Generally I like dogs more, but I like cats too. :)

Star Struck

TWINKLE TWINKLE
I have to agree 100% with you! Dogs/puppies are very wonderful companions..mine are like my darn children! If anybody is looking to get a puppy I really must say you should get a beagle! They are sooo loving, funny and let's face it they are frigging adorable! Here's some pics of my babies :wubu:

This is my 10 year old chow/bluetick hound mix when she was veryyy upset that I caught her LOL

My baby beagle! she's bigger now but she was oh so cute !

Mishty

aluminum petunia
I hate smaller dogs, always have, my parents bred German shepards, and I just could never get into smaller dogs...
Until I found my soul mate Roxie(poxie pie), she's a Min-Pin mixed with a jack russel, and i can't believe how much I lurve her! I rescued her from the ghetto, she was 9 weeks old and her owners thought it was funny to get her super stoned and watch her bounce around, I paid 10 dollars for her, best money I ever spent.
The photo is of christmas eve, she got dressed up like a bratz doll by my god daughter, the little hookerdog loved it! lol

The next canine in my life is a spoiled pampered english bull dog named Buddah or Hoss, depends who stepped in his pile or in which room he let one of his killaman farts! :doh:
New Years I hid away from the party to snuggle with Buddah, he's kinda cranky sometimes, but nothing a nap on my belly wont cure.
Okay sorry, to many photos! :doh:

I miss my dog. I haven't seen him since June, and I can't only have fish in my dorm. :(
His name is Edison Otta. He's a yorkshire terrier.
I've seen one of your little furballs on cam, he be tiny :D

View attachment oxie.jpg

View attachment oxie2.jpg

View attachment buddddah.jpg

View attachment Image6x.jpg

View attachment abe.jpg

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
Oh my gosh. I have two dogs and a cat. They are totally my furbabies. They have their own unique personalities and they keep me sane and alive.

My oldest is Kayla. She is an Akita mix. Very stubborn and smart. She talks alot and is quite the princess. She takes after me.

My boy dog is Jersey. He is a mutt that looks quite like a Rhodesian Ridgeback. He is a little Mama's boy and is the biggest love bug in the world. He and his sister are best friends. And he is smart enough to respect her crown.

My baby is Mattie the cat. She is gray tiger striped. We found her in our yard. She is a very smart cat and actually listens. She too has princess syndrome, but since the dog is about ten times her size, she lets her think she is in charge.

My sister made me a wall hanging that says, "love me, love my pets" and my husband got me a magnet that says "sometimes I like my dogs better than people". They are both true statements.

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
Oh my gosh. I have two dogs and a cat. They are totally my furbabies. They have their own unique personalities and they keep me sane and alive.

My oldest is Kayla. She is an Akita mix. Very stubborn and smart. She talks alot and is quite the princess. She takes after me.

My boy dog is Jersey. He is a mutt that looks quite like a Rhodesian Ridgeback. He is a little Mama's boy and is the biggest love bug in the world. He and his sister are best friends. And he is smart enough to respect her crown.

My baby is Mattie the cat. She is gray tiger striped. We found her in our yard. She is a very smart cat and actually listens. She too has princess syndrome, but since the dog is about ten times her size, she lets her think she is in charge.

My sister made me a wall hanging that says, "love me, love my pets" and my husband got me a magnet that says "sometimes I like my dogs better than people". They are both true statements.

That's cuz sometimes dogs are better than people. xP

Latest posts