• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dominant or Submissive?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zagnut

One last thread before I again drift off into lurker-ville ...

This isn't necessarily a BDSM related inquiry, but what do you personally see as more the norm in BHM/FFA relationships in regards to dominant and submissive partners? I was thinking about this earlier while reading other threads, and it seems for one group of FFAs they see their BHM partners as the more submissive, while others see them as the dominant. I think it would be interested to see a bit more into the dynamic of the relationships that posters her have? I am also curious how BHM/FFA relationships would be in comparison to other relationships?

Thoughts? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Latest posts

Back