• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Donate clothing-Fundraiser

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Obstreperous Ms. J

Omniscient Minority
Hey everyone!!!

As most of you know, I am the artistic director for Big Moves NY. We are a non profit dance organization doing our part in size acceptance and having a size positive presence in the world of dance. We have performances and classes in San Francisco, Manhattan, Boston and Montreal. www.bigmoves.org

We are having a fundraiser called Big Beautiful Bargains on November 29th and 30th. Its like the Fat Girl Flea Market (BTW, we have their blessing to do this), and would encourage DIM NYC people to please make a clothing donation (it is tax deductible) or if you would like to set up a table and sell your wares, you are more than welcome to do so.

So far, we have collected fantastic donations from the NJ Bash (thanks again, ladies, special thanks to QuasimodoQT) and I expect amazing donations from some of our own DIM Fatshionistas.

Here are the details: Big Beautiful Bargains will be at the Knitting Factory Club 74 Leonard St, NYC 10013. November 29th-30th 10am-5pm. Its five blocks south of Canal St, between Broadway and Church. Its handicap accessible and we are close to the A,C,E, N, R,Q,W,6, and 1 trains. You can also take the M6 and M103 buses to get downtown. PM me if you would like to make a donation.
All the best,
J

Latest posts

Back