• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Donating some story ideas

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthlykaiser

Since I have these ideas, but whenever I try to put them into a story format, they almost always fall to pieces(or just plain sucks).
They won't have any specific titles, since I usually assign that after writing the first chapter(it's usually "untitled -insert genre here-").

1)
The first story idea is the typical hospital setting, with some cute petite little nurse(using the correct form[see olden day/sexy] of uniform, not those damnable formless green smocks, those just suck... Something like this: http://www.kingrun-amenix.jp/img/uniform/pic_nurse_01.jpg or this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31IWKvc2Q0L._AA280_.jpg), who gets mixed up in a medical experiment gone awry.
After contracting a stubborn fever[from a patient] and muscle cramps[from trying to work through the fever](I'm not a medical person, so this is the best I can think of, feel free to actually find a disease or something to fit this bit), she is prescribed a new pill that is still in the experimental phase(or whatever you call it, that time before the pills been released for actual prescription by civilians).
Little does she know that it has an unforeseen side-effect when mixed with coffee. Once again, haven't thought this one all the way through, possibly something with lowered metabolism, slight muscle atrophy, and heightened appetite(I'm one of those weirdos who think weak chubby chicks are cute).
That's about all I could think of for this one.

2)
My next idea is the standard Medieval times story dealing with a princess.
This one isn't as articulate as the other one, it deals more with an over-protective queen, who keeps her young daughter up in the tower since she was five(the story doesn't have to start here, it's just a bit of back story). Now, normally this wouldn't fit much into this type of forum, if it wasn't for another bit of the queen's personality, she'd almost always force her to eat so much food that she was kept in a sluggish and lethargic state[Compounded with her lack of physical activity, it does a double whammy on her physique, and physical fitness].
This continues until the eve of her seventeenth birthday(just a year before she was to be wed to a prince of a different royal family), when she meets a thief who gets lost in the castle's many secret passage ways, and ends up in the princess's chamber. From that day on, he winds up in her room a lot(either from taking a wrong turn, a different passage way leading to the same place, or just plain old boredom), and the two would slowly fall in love.
After that I'm drawing a blank.

3)
This one is a more modern-day story, dealing with high-school kids.
It starts off with slightly chubby girl(the sort of cute-nerd girl, complete with semi-short straight hair, glasses and lots of knowledge on stuff[of course, romance is not part of her knowledge, just to make the story a tad silly, and to watch her flounder about]) asking her childhood friend(a rather mediocre looking guy, the kind that doesn't stand out much unless you pay close attention) about how to get a guy(a local musician, one of those punk-rockers) to like her.
From then on, her childhood friend helps her get together with the guy she has her eyes on, but she starts to get nervous more often than before(for multiple reasons; such as being in the public eye, worrying about messing things up between them, and several incidents in the girls locker-room[assaults from the guy's fan club]), causing her to go into the vicious cycle of comfort eating(which adds another two concerns to her smelting pot of worries, self-consciousness about her weight and worrying if her boyfriend would dump her because of the weight she's put on).
From there, we have four ways we could progress.
Path A - The guy turns a blind-eye to her weight, since he enjoys her company regardless of such things(or he could just have a thing for fat-girls, which is path A-2).
Path B - The guy dumps her, in which her childhood friend tries to cheer her up(Although, it seems a tad too much like he's trying to catch her on the rebound).
Path C - The guy and her start to grow distant(for several reasons, increased threats from the fan-club, gigs, and such), causing her to spiral into a deeper depression(which means more snacks).
Path D - Her childhood friend overhears the guy talking with his band mates, and all of them start ragging on the girl, even the one going out with her, saying something like he's only going out with her to make him look like a better man, and thus could land a better girl. After hearing this the Childhood friend just walks in and starts beating the guy up, though it ends up with him in worse shape after the other band members gang up on him.
After those four different paths, I haven't got a clue on how to continue.

Well, those are my three ideas, if you want to use them, you can, I just ask that you keep with the outfit description in the first one, since the modern version of the nurse uniforms are just boring.

Latest posts

Back