• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Donna and Ben by The Fat Man (BBW/BHM, Introspection MWG/MWL )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Fat Man

Fat Don Draper
BBW/BHM, Introspection MWG/MWL - a hefty couple makes a revealing discovery - and a compact

Original Authors Note: I'm decent at starting stories, terrible at ending them. I had visions of the "deal" the couple makes to continue on for a good while with some pretty sizable gains later on. Figured I'd put this start out there and let one of you talented S.O.B.'s finish her up and put a different spin on the thing.

Donna and Ben
by The Fat Man

An incomplete story "donated for adoption" - do we have anyoone interested?

Donna and Ben were a happy set of newlyweds you’ve ever laid eyes on. It was on their second wedding anniversary Donna started noticing changes in Ben. You see, Donna was always a big girl. For years she carried about two fifty on her five foot six inch frame, Ben never seemed to care. In fact he almost seemed to enjoy her soft belly and cherubic face. The problem was, as much as Ben loved his wife’s large frame, Donna was starting to notice more and more pounds packing their way onto her husband’s already large frame... and she didn’t like it. This fact tore her up inside for months. How could she love one man so much but not find him attractive? Ben was always big. When they met he was just shy of three hundred pounds but at around six foot two he had carried it well. But over the first two years of their marriage he started to pack on the pounds, forty five pounds to be exact. His belly led the way everywhere he went, his once striking, almost model like face was hidden under a thick double chin and chubby cheeks.

Donna suffered alone for months, until one night after they finished making love she broke down in tears in her husband’s arms. She explained how she felt through deep sobs and heaps of tears. After she finished, sheepishly waiting for his hurt rebuttal, he simply reached his hand out and wiped her tear stained cheek. His warm smile and kind eyes told her everything was going to be alright. They talked for what seemed hours. He explained she didn’t tell him anything he already didn’t know. He didn’t like the way he looked, he hated being fat. He explained how his whole life he struggled with the idea of how much he wanted to lose weight and how much he loved large women. He spilled the beans about the weight gain culture, BBW’s and FA’s, all the websites he kept saved on his keychain flash drive the whole shebang from start to finish, leaving Donna in a stunned silence but strangely intrigued.

“So what do we do?” Ben stammered after a few awkward moments of silence.

“Let’s sleep on it, we’ll talk tomorrow.” They exchanged warm smiles and kissed each other deeply, falling asleep in each other’s arms.

The next day Ben woke up later than usual, it was almost noon. He reached over to squeeze Donna’s shoulder only to find her side of the bed empty. The air was filled with wonderful smells from the kitchen. He stumbled down stairs to find the kitchen table filled with a breakfast big enough to at least ten people and Donna standing in the middle of the kitchen wearing nothing but the tiny pink apron she wore when she cooked dinner. Her curly red hair done back in a pony tail, her green eyes fluttering back at him playfully.

“Babe, what’s all this for?” His mouth starting to water at the mere sight of the fat laden meal.

“This? This is for me.” She said assuredly.

Ben just stood in a stupefied silence until his wife spoke back up.

“Ben, sweetheart I want to make a deal. A deal that will solve both our issues with your weight… as well as fulfill your deepest fantasy.” She bit her bottom lip sensually.

“You lost me here.” Ben understood, he just wanted to hear her say it out loud.

“I’ll make you this deal. If from this moment you start a real diet, a few exercise routine and drop the weight.. I’ll do just the opposite.” She precedes that last part with a somewhat unsure sigh before continuing.

“So as long as I’m losing weight.. “ He trails off intentionally, wanting to hear his beautiful wife say it yet again.

“.. so long as you’re losing weight, I’ll be gaining weight. Call it a reward system. The more you lose, the more I’ll gain. The smaller you get, the bigger I get.” She gives him a weak smile.

“Sweetheart, you know you don’t have to do this. I’ll lose the weight; I can tell this isn’t what you want.” Ben places his hands softly on his wife’s shoulders.

She gingerly pushes his hands away, a more determined look on her face. “No, we’re doing this. It’s only fair. Please, please let me do this for you. Please!” Tears begin to well up in her eyes as Ben rushes to her side, giving her a big hug.

“Ok, ok. We’ll do it.. we’ll do it.” He pulls her head back, looking her in the eyes. “For as long as you feel you need to, ok?”

“Ok.” She kisses him sweetly on the lips. She stays close to his face and whispers. “Now, how about I clean my plate?” She flashes Ben a wicked smile and sits down in front of the massive breakfast. “We do have all day.”

Ben starts to sit down, but Donna gives him a coy ‘no no no’ signal. “You sir, are drinking a Slim Fast and going for a jog… I’ll still be eating when you get back, believe me.”

Ben grins, grabs a can of the shake from the fridge, bolting up stairs to change into some running clothes. Alone, Donna digs into the massive meal she prepared for herself. “Jesus, maybe I got a little overzealous with the cooking?” She shrugs and starts woofing down handfuls of bacon and platefuls of cheese covered scrambled eggs and buttery toast. After about an hour Ben, panting and covered in sweat, pops through the back door that leads directly into the kitchen, right behind Donna. His sudden entrance gives her a start.

“Gah! Babe, Jesus, you scared me!” Donna mutters through a mouthful of breakfast meat.

Ben just stands in awe, the table is almost empty spare a few stray pieces of toast and a couple half drank bowls of dark purple milk from the now quite empty box of coco cereal that lay on the floor. His beautiful wife had discarded the apron and sat in all her bloated naked glory. She was also sweaty and panting, but for an obviously different reason than her husband. He doesn’t even say a word, he just walks over and kneels beside his wife. Her belly looked so different. Usually it was soft and pliable, curving ever so gently into the tiniest belly apron. Now? It was as tight as a drum and round as could possibly be. “I think I may have overdone it just a little.”

Donna releases a huge burp, blushing and covering her mouth. “Pardon me.”

Ben just smiles and helps Donna to her feet, walking her slowly towards the bedroom. She stops him. “No. Right here.” She flashes him a sexy satisfied smile.

For the next half hour they make the most passionate love they’ve ever had together. Ben’s invigorated muscles, Donna’s soft bloated body; it just made for the most erotic sensory experience they’d ever been a part of. They slowly built and built finally climaxing together, Ben pushing his hard prick deep into Donna’s wet meaty pussy. Donna arched her back and writhed in pleasure on the cool kitchen tile, her eyes meeting his.

“We so have to do that again.” She muttered exhaustedly.

As a month past as the deal continued strong as the day they’d made it, only repeating Donna’s breakfast feast one other time during that span of time. Donna’s regular eating habits were changed though. She was a snacking machine. There wasn’t a moment during the day she wasn’t casually nibbling on something. Donna worked independently from home as an author this of course helping further this new lifestyle greatly with most days being spent fresh out of the shower in her huge terrycloth robe and little to nothing else. In a month’s time she added a good thirty pounds to her already rotund two hundred and fifty pound frame. Tipping the scales at two hundred and eighty six pounds exactly, she was a vision to behold. Her belly went from a gentle delicate droop into a fully fledged belly apron. Her face also noticeably changed, her once rather cherubic face had decided to go and look downright fat. Chubby cheeks and a double chin that was prominent no matter how far back she tilted her head.

Standing alone in the bathroom after getting out of a hot bath, Ben had been away on business for the last week and was due back today; Donna looked at her body in the mirror. She slowly took stock of the changes in her appearance. Due to her never really ever getting completely dressed on a regular basis, her whole body just seemed to droop… especially her breasts, which hung straight down on either side of her ever expanding belly. She just doesn’t love being fat, in fact she was starting to regret the deal altogether. In her eyes she was turning into a pig. The only thing keeping her going was the absolutely weak knees, holy lord, body jarringly fantastic sex she and Ben had started having ever since this little experiment started. Regardless of how much she disliked the changes to her appearance, the amazing sex coupled with how amazing Ben was starting to look topped off with how great it was just sitting around the house snacking and working on her book… she had to admit life was pretty good. The hours ticked by, Ben arrived home early, yelling up stairs for Donna to come down… he had a surprise for her.

Donna, clad in her sexiest night gown, fully expecting to take Ben’s breath away… found herself the one without breath. Ben stood in front of her looking about as buff and sexy as he’d ever been. Tipping the scales now at a respectable and healthy two hundred and forty five pounds Ben did indeed look great. Thing is, last week he was probably clocking in at just under three hundred.

“Ben, sweetheart, wow... you look amazing!” Donna managed to stammer out.

“Yeah, I wasn’t away on business. I went to this special trainer in New York, quick effective weight loss… something like that. I wanted to surprise you.” He stripped off his shirt. He was still large, but slimmer than she’d ever seen him. Needless to say, she was more than a little turned on.

Latest posts

Back