Quantcast

don't you wish there was a bbbw/feeder tv network?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Neen

Free Spirit
Oo Nigella!!
I agree, i would really enjoy seeing a BBW/Feeder/feedie tv channel...man that would be so refreshing to watch!

Phaddy

I am wondering if she really is intentionally integrating a kind of foodee theme into her show. She has always mentioned and demonstrated her lack of discipline when it comes to succumbing to her appetite, but it has been just a bit flirty in the past. On the show that aired today, she was eating with gusto. At one point, she is serving cheesecake to a friend and herself and she grabs her piece with her hand and shoves it into her mouth. :eat2:

She usually ends each show with the sneak to the refrigerator before bed, but usually just a bite or two. Today she made a sandwich and attacked it. It helps the thread that she seems to gain weight during the filming. In past seasons, she has gone from slim with generous hips and bust to a hint of a tummy. This year she started with the tummy in place and has been adding generously each week. This is her show and she decides what gets on the air. I think it is obvious that she enjoys demonstrating her appetite and feels no need to try to conceal or apologize for the results.

Very refreshing and entertaining.

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
Isn't Nigella flirting with the repressed desires of everyone in the Western World? "Everyone"--I mean the typical fat-hater; I'm excluding Dimensions from this group--would "pig out" if you could do it and remain thin. EVERYONE needs to eat, and when you make food this uber-tabboo that it is nowadays, the erotic elements of eating get magnified, from finding no outlet for so long, until it takes on exaggerated overtones, i.e., you see people making orgasmic faces as they bite into desserts. We think we are demonizing food and eating, but it's a more central obsession than ever.

NYSquashee

I could see a little gameshow of sorts. Three couples, the feeder and their feedee. The women eating an assortment of goodies for about ten minutes, then each of their partners having to guess within a close range of how much their feedees have gained a la Price is Right. The wining couple getting a quick shopping spree at the large supermarket which the show is filmed.

Just a playful thought.