• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

don't you wish there was a bbbw/feeder tv network?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatchicklover

As, i sit here reading all of the great posts, i am flipping thru the channels and nothing worth watching is on...nothing is ever on...don't you just wish there was a bbw or feeder network that was dedicated to all things fat all the time. i certainly do. wouldnt it be great to cuddle up next to your favorite bbw/bhm/fa and watch a night of something like:

6pm- a cooking show that would make the most fattening dinners and deserts every night
7pm: a pie eating contest
7:30- the fat news
8- the biggest gainer
9- desperate bbws
10- a bbw reality show
10:30- a feedee dating show- a feedee goes on a date with 3 feeders and chooses the best
11:00- a weightgain/bbw movie
1-bbw late night

someone needs to start this channel...i would watch it all the time...any one else have any good tv show ideas??

Latest posts

Back