• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Double Date by xxeell (~BHM/~FFA, ~Romance, ~Sex )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxeell

~BHM/~FFA, ~Romance, ~Sex - Two twin BHMs, who are different in both personality and looks, go out on a double date with two FFAs who are best friends, but are equally different.

Double Date
By xxeell

Part One

Amber was in a hurry. All she wanted was to get home to her apartment, then maybe hang out with her best friend Pamela, or Pam as Amber called her. Her apartment was perfect for her. Living room, kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. Not to mention, the bills were easy to pay thanks to her new job. The only downside to her new job was that her boss sometimes required her to work late, which Amber hated to do.

Now her feet were aching thanks to her high heels. Walking was not an option. The bus would have to do. Amber walked to the bench where the bus usually stopped to pick up pedestrians. Her watch read 6:00, which was when it usually showed up. Amber sighed as she sat back on the bench. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a rather large man walking in the direction the bench was. As she watched him, she crossed her fingers hoping he would sit his big plump body on the same bench she was on.

Much to her surprise, he did. Amber smiled a bit as she saw him out of the corner of her eye. He was absolutely gorgeous. He wore blue jeans a mite too small for his body. He also hsad a white, black sleeved T-shirt that looked like it would rip around the belly area any second. She had to try to make conversation.

"Where is this bus?" She turned to look at him.

He answered "I don't know. He was late yesterday too."

Amber smiled as a whole lot of thoughts went through her head. Mostly, dirty ones. Amber loved the fact that he replied right away. She was not very appreciative when it came to shyness. Her best friend Pam was very shy. It often made Amber wonder how they became friends. But then she would remember that they both shared one not-so-common interest that separated them from other best friends. They both shared the, weird to some, attraction to large, obese men. Just like the one sitting next to her.

"So, you rode the bus yesterday?" Amber said as she stared at his stomach with her bright blue eyes.

"Yeah, Me and my brother." His cheeks would jiggle with each word he spoke.

"Well,...I guess I'd better walk home," she said to him with a wide smile. Amber hoped he would get the hint that she wanted him to walk with her.

"Are you sure that's a good idea. I mean...it's late out. I wouldn't something ....you know." He said to her. Unlike her, his eyes were light brown. A common color, but he still had beautiful eyes. Perhaps, he was a bit shy. That was okay. He definitely did not seem like the shy type.

"I think you're right. Why don't you walk with me?" She wore a big smile on her face. One almost as big as the one he had on. Before he even answered, Amber knew what he was going to say.

"OK. I'm Chris." he said with a smile that exposed his teeth. He definitely brushed often.

"I'm Amber." Amber giggled a bit as she introduced himself and shook his hand.

********************************************************************************************
Amber's apartment was not very far from the bus stop to begin with. Walking and talking with Chris made it a whole lot shorter.

"Well...this is me." She said as she pointed at a large building.

"Yup, I guess I'd better get going before something bad happens to me in these streets." he said with a giggle. Amber laughed along, even though she didn't feel any humour.

"Call me when you get home. I wanna make sure you get home safely," she said with a smile.

"How am I gonna do that?" he answered, hinting that he had not received her number.

Amber pulled out a paper and pen out of her purse. After writing a few numbers, handed it to Chris. She smiled and waved as she entered the building. After watching his big plump backside walk away through the see through door, she turned around and smiled, wondering how she could be so lucky to meet a guy like him. As Chris walked, he took a look at the paper Amber had given to him. "Amber." After smiling and laughing a bit he kept walking.

(Continued in post three of this thread)

Latest posts

Back