• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Downton Abbey on PBS

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
I'm so, so into Downton Abbey. I was late to the party and thank the Gods for Netflix streaming as I was able to watch the entire first season there and now I'm catching up on season two on PBS.org (available only until March 6!). I guess the finale aired this past Sunday. So yeah, I'm way late.

I find so many aspects of the story fascinating - the study of social classes but the love stories too, and I love the character development, the costumes. I'm absolutely enthralled and wish I had started watching when it began. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle waiting for season three. Thank goodness I still have some Walking Dead and soon Breaking Bad in between. I watch way too much tv. :rolleyes::)

Who else is into it? What do you love best? Favorite characters?

Please warn of any story spoilers in your reply - thanks!

Downtown_Abbey_313312082.jpg

Latest posts

Back